• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That excerpt doesn't make any sense (at least not in English) and neither do a few things in that article. I think the person who wrote the article needs to clarify, not Sprk. :roftl:

It doesn't make sense in Spanish either....And they even say that it was a German interview instead of Dutch, so with that and Mika's half brother in the mix, I trust notttting :lmfao:

I think that the spanish interviewer and Mika had some very serious communication problems. A lot of that interview makes no sense, even when you are spanish and read the original version :naughty:

A lot of that interview makes no sense, even when you are spanish and read the original version :naughty:

:blink:

oh, so does that mean that it's not true Mika has a half-brother?:emot-sad:

I would have loved to see another half Penniman or even a quarter....:blush-anim-cl:

:blink:

oh, so does that mean that it's not true Mika has a half-brother?:emot-sad:

I would have loved to see another half Penniman or even a quarter....:blush-anim-cl:

Alright I admit. I am Mika's half brother:mf_rosetinted:

You know, it's not like you're making any less sense than much of that interview anyway :lmfao:

...can you turn a bit, please. I want to read your label..:naughty:

I hid my label well, do I have to take my clothes off?:mf_rosetinted:

You know, it's not like you're making any less sense than much of that interview anyway :lmfao:

Did we ever make sense?:roftl:

But I must say I am glad he has not cut my gender out of the equation. Since there is not much chance of me having hot monkey love with Mika (since I am 14 years older than he is and would probably terrifiy him) I still like to consider that some girlie out there has the pleasure. You know - taking one for the team.

And I hope if he is enjoying the man-side of things too that it is not in any way with Perez Hilton because I will scream.

But I must say I am glad he has not cut my gender out of the equation. Since there is not much chance of me having hot monkey love with Mika (since I am 14 years older than he is and would probably terrifiy him) I still like to consider that some girlie out there has the pleasure. You know - taking one for the team.

And I hope if he is enjoying the man-side of things too that it is not in any way with Perez Hilton because I will scream.

I agree! Mika and Perez... NO WAY!

I hid my label well, do I have to take my clothes off?:mf_rosetinted:

Wait until you're 18, our servers are in the US, and there are laws against that sort of thing. :mf_rosetinted:

...there is not much chance of me having hot monkey love with Mika...

Hot monkey love? :lmfao:

I think you're my new best friend. I think you need to hang out here, and post here, more often. :roftl:

Wait until you're 18, our servers are in the US, and there are laws against that sort of thing. :mf_rosetinted:

Hot monkey love? :lmfao:

I think you're my new best friend. I think you need to hang out here, and post here, more often. :roftl:

That's a great honour. I post every day and no one has ever said they are my best friend! *cries*

I've belonged to this site for a long time, just never posted before. You are all so nice and so much fun! I love to be around people who enjoy great music and like such a sexy dark Arabian prince like Mika. Yeah baby yeah!

Hi :bye: You should post more often (though I know sometimes it is difficult to get a word in edgeways :naughty:).

I've belonged to this site for a long time, just never posted before. You are all so nice and so much fun! I love to be around people who enjoy great music and like such a sexy dark Arabian prince like Mika. Yeah baby yeah!

Yeah!

It's fun here!

There is a wealth of Mika info here too.:roftl:

Did you hear that Mika is going to be on Letterman next Wednesday night Nikki??

Yeah!

It's fun here!

Yeah, he's doing Letterman!:mf_rosetinted:

And he's supposed to do Ellen, too!:mf_rosetinted:

Brave boy, he does everyone...:biggrin2:

Mika - Filles ou garçons ? :naughty:

do you prefer boys or girls?

- it depends....

Hahahaha! XD

I like the way he looked in that video too.

Yeah!

It's fun here!

He's doing Letterman?! Anyone know when? Hopefully it's an interview. I love watching interviews of him, I feel like there's not enough!

Yeah, he's doing Letterman!:mf_rosetinted:

And he's supposed to do Ellen, too!:mf_rosetinted:

Brave boy, he does everyone...:biggrin2:

Ellen? What's that? A magazine?

Wow, I wonder if this is true. I'm curious to hear the audio as well.

^_^ For some reason I'm happy as well about this news.

EDIT: Oh, ok he's the musical guest and it's Oct. 14. Just found the post about that. Oh well, there's no interview. :(

Edited by Buzzbuzz
Found post about Letterman