• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it might be an odd angle because one eye looks quite a bit bigger than the other, but oh well. He's still so pretty!!! :wub2:

He has a lazy eye, so one does look bigger than the other. He usually counteracts that by opening his eyes really wide. Maybe he forgot?

Never mind... :wink2:

but what song by Justin Timberlake?:blink:

( I mean, in the review I See You is compared to a song by JT..:boxed:)

In my original review it said that I See You was 'een klein beetje Justin Timberlake-achtig' which rougly translates into 'sounds a little bit Justin Timberlake-ish', I guess. But the originel text must have been edited and then translated into English.

Anyway: the beat and the way he does the falsetto vocals on this song kind of reminded me of JT a little bit. It's obviously not exactly the same or a rip-off or anything... There are just some similarities.

I'm glad you guys liked my interview by the way :) Mika was very nice, but of course I've talked to hem a lot before. Which is why I knew Calvin Harris is in his mobile phone (I once sat next to him as he was texting Calvin).

The questions about his sexual preference weren't the very last questions that I asked by the way. I asked them about halfway through the interview, and then at the end I asked him about Lady Gaga and who he'd like to work with. I knew we only had like 15 minutes so I wanted to get the 'important' questions first :)

He has a lazy eye, so one does look bigger than the other. He usually counteracts that by opening his eyes really wide. Maybe he forgot?

Are lazy eyes different sizes to normal eyes? My optician told me I've got a lazy eye a few years ago (but I don't really notice cos I rarely see out of it anyway) but does that mean I've got one eye bigger than the other?

*frantically checks in the mirror*

In my original review it said that I See You was 'een klein beetje Justin Timberlake-achtig' which rougly translates into 'sounds a little bit Justin Timberlake-ish', I guess. But the originel text must have been edited and then translated into English.

Anyway: the beat and the way he does the falsetto vocals on this song kind of reminded me of JT a little bit. It's obviously not exactly the same or a rip-off or anything... There are just some similarities.

I'm glad you guys liked my interview by the way :) Mika was very nice, but of course I've talked to hem a lot before. Which is why I knew Calvin Harris is in his mobile phone (I once sat next to him as he was texting Calvin).

The questions about his sexual preference weren't the very last questions that I asked by the way. I asked them about halfway through the interview, and then at the end I asked him about Lady Gaga and who he'd like to work with. I knew we only had like 15 minutes so I wanted to get the 'important' questions first :)

Could you also post the rest of the interview?:biggrin2:

Hahaha. Perez finally caught on to this.

http://perezhilton.com/2009-09-26-mika-comes-out

I still don't think it's Mika "coming out."

People just like to interpretet words in whatever way they want.

But coming out doesn't mean you have to be like ''ZOMFG GUYS! GUESS WHAT! IM GHEEEEEEY!'' anymore.

And btw, we kinda knew it anyway.:naughty:

People just like to interpretet words in whatever way they want.

But coming out doesn't mean you have to be like ''ZOMFG GUYS! GUESS WHAT! IM GHEEEEEEY!'' anymore.

And btw, we kinda knew it anyway.:naughty:

I note that Mika was very careful not to actually say "I am bisexual".:wink2:

Despite that I would still call it a 'coming out'. I define 'coming out' (for a cis-gendered person) as stating that they're not necessarily exclusively heterosexual (i.e. not conforming to the pervading assumption and norm of this society) whether or not they attach a recogniseable label to summarise that experience.

Despite that I would still call it a 'coming out'. I define 'coming out' (for a cis-gendered person) as stating that they're not necessarily exclusively heterosexual (i.e. not conforming to the pervading assumption and norm of this society) whether or not they attach a recogniseable label to summarise that experience.

:blink: I think I'll read that again when I'm not so tired.

Are lazy eyes different sizes to normal eyes? My optician told me I've got a lazy eye a few years ago (but I don't really notice cos I rarely see out of it anyway) but does that mean I've got one eye bigger than the other?

*frantically checks in the mirror*

A lazy eye is to do with the muscles controlling the eye. In Mika's case, the eyelid on one eye droops a little, cos it's lazy and it makes that eye look smaller. I'm pretty sure his eyes are actually the same size, but it becomes about how much of the eye you can see. When he opens his eyes all the way up on purpose, they both have to work and they look much more the same size.

I remember being at work once and having someone say to me "O M G! What happened to your eye?" and I was like ???? So I went in to the bathroom and looked at the mirror and one of my eyelids was being all droopy and it looked like I'd had a stroke or something:naughty:

But for some other people a lazy eye actually means that one does the bulk of the "work" of seeing. And in that instance they're talking about the muscles that control the lens. So one eye does all the focusing and the other one doesn't do as much. People with this problem often end up having the stronger eye covered up with a patch to make the weaker one work and become stronger. But it doesn't always fix the problem and sometimes needs surgery to correct it.

I'm not speaking from any kind of medical knowledge here, only from the experiences of friends, so if anyone knows anything more definitive....

:blink: I think I'll read that again when I'm not so tired.

It was simpler in my head before I tried to write it. Basically what i'm saying is that in my opinion: in this society most people assume you're cis-gendered (i.e. the gender of the body you were born in and the gender you identify with match up) and that you're exclusively (or '100%') heterosexual. If your gender and/or sexuality varies from that in any way you need to 'come out' for people to know it. So I define 'coming out' as stating that you're not necessarily a cis-gendered exclusively heterosexual person. Whether or not you add label(s) to that statement to further describe/summarise yourself doesn't matter, you've already 'come out' as not conforming to the norm of this society.

Edited by S&M

Is it only me who feel that Mika might be having fun watching everyone thinking about him and wondering if he is actually bisexual ? :naughty:

Is it only me who feel that Mika might be having fun watching everyone thinking about him and wondering if he is actually bisexual ? :naughty:

He's not having fun. He's having A LOT of fun, he's actually laughing his head off. :lmao:

:naughty:

He's such a lovely bastard. :wub2::wub2: