I love to come here because you folks know everything! What are the dates for Letterman?(and by that I don't mean members of his staff.)

I agree I like to see actual interviews too though Mika's performances are always worth the time certainly.

He's a natural for Ellen because she loves to dance!

(ha you thought I was gonna bring up the lesbian and bi thingee!)

(and by saying thingee I am in no way belittling anyone's sexual preferences)

(they can be be happy doing whatever they would like with their thingee)

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love to come here because you folks know everything! What are the dates for Letterman?(and by that I don't mean members of his staff.)

I agree I like to see actual interviews too though Mika's performances are always worth the time certainly.

He's a natural for Ellen because she loves to dance!

(ha you thought I was gonna bring up the lesbian and bi thingee!)

(and by saying thingee I am in no way belittling anyone's sexual preferences)

(they can be be happy doing whatever they would like with their thingee)

If you click on the Calendar tab at the top of the page, it will show you all the shows/gigs etc that we know about, the times are usually in the linked threads.

My head is in the wrong place today Wonka.

When I read this I started laughing & spit a mouthful of my drink out.:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I can assure you that was exactly her intention :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, Kodes, THAT was exactly my intention...:mf_rosetinted:

Lucy, he doesn't know me too well, yet...yet...:naughty:

So does Letterman, acording to recent news:naughty:

Say Wot???

Letterman is as bent as a roundabout too???????????:shocked:

One more to feature Mika's next vids wearing a fig leaf...:blink:

Fine by me...:thumb_yello:

Yes, Kodes, THAT was exactly my intention...:mf_rosetinted:

Lucy, he doesn't know me too well, yet...yet...:naughty:

Say Wot???

Letterman is as bent as a roundabout too???????????:shocked:

One more to feature Mika's next vids wearing a fig leaf...:blink:

Fine by me...:thumb_yello:

Happy pills again? :wink2:

• 2 years later...
I thought it would be helpful/nice/interesting to bump this thread....

True!

Because I really think he's still bisexueal actually ^^

It's not because he's now together with a man that he limits himself to only men, right?

For me, Mika is still the same ^^

True!

It's not because he's now together with a man that he limits himself to only men, right?

He said he was gay, which part haven't you understood???:shocked:

True!

He did say he was gay, no doubt, but according to psychoanalisis gay men and women can sometimes fall in love with opposite sex and vice versa. Suppose you've had this in your mind.:wink2:

That deosn't mean of course that I put in question the fact Mika finally labeled himself as a gay person. Everyone has their preferences.

We are complex beings either psychologically or biologically, things are not set in marble.

Two of my male friends were a couple, they were both gay, but two years ago one of them fell in love with a woman he lives with her great love story since. He told me he always thought he was gay because he had always been attracted to men and never before by a woman, always had love affair with men. I was very upset because like many people I thought if you are homosexual you don't become heterosexual. He is very happy with this woman he is both physically and intellectually attracted by her.

I asked myself with my other friend heartbroken questions I've been doing research on forums and in fact I found out it was not a unique case.

The society is driving people to define themselves by their sexuality, a pressure is on all of us, by that I do not mean feminine or masculine but by who we are physically attracted to men or women, with whom one has sex or not. I'm not sure this is very healthy because the identity of a person is defined by his origins and history (education, familly, friends, religion, social level,...) but not by his sexuality.

(The case of transsexuals is different because there is a question of a man or women is a phenomenon of gene mutation.)

Things may be far less immutable than we think and our desire to want to put labels on everyone to define each other may be the worst invention.

Do not kill me I don't speak about Mika :naughty: I could imagine the psychodrama on MFC if he fall in love with a woman in the futur :mikacool:

• 1 month later...

I read about the 'gay part not understood' on a recent post, and then the signature below with a Mika quote says:

''Anyone can label me, but I'm not willing to label myself'

:blink:

Contradictory me? Nah...:fisch:

I asked myself with my other friend heartbroken questions I've been doing research on forums and in fact I found out it was not a unique case.

Do not kill me I don't speak about Mika :naughty: I could imagine the psychodrama on MFC if he fall in love with a woman in the futur :mikacool:

As a matter of fact, that's sort of the story of my life. I like girls, but ended up having a great love story with the only boy I love.:blush-anim-cl:

Don't worry about being off-topic ...I remember years ago, we opened a thread to talk about sexuality. It was intended to be about Mika's sexuality or something like that; instead, it ended up being about OUR sexuality, what sexuality is, what it could be, how fluid it is....etcetera :naughty:

• 3 months later...