It's in England that tabloids try to buy piece of information about Mika private life, it's in England that Mika was take in picture by papz when he go out of his home, for example with Lady Gaga. In France he was going out for a dinner with Lady Gaga nobody took a picture:thumb_yello:

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is a fan forum. I think the most important side should be his music. I'm afraid we're just encouraging people and papers to talk about his s.o. and even sex life as if they were the things that mattered about him.

Mika can be anything he likes, it doesn't change anything for me. My life is here and his music only is part of it. He's not my friend, I don't know him. He doesn't know me. I hope my forum identity is just a tiny insignificant part of what I am, because I'm much more that what I appear to be here. And especially after MJ's death, I'm more and more willing to ignore what the press says, apart from things concerning the artistic persona of all the artists. :sad: What's more, in general, any artist may lie to a journalist and nobody could possibly be aware of that. :dunno:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

The mailman just brought the envelop with the Mika-poster. I'm very happy with it!

Don't know where to put it yet though.......It's BIG!:mf_lustslow:

Ohhhh, ohhh!!:boing: That's fast!! How long does it usually take for mail to get to Belgium?? :teehee:

The mailman just brought the envelop with the Mika-poster. I'm very happy with it!

Don't know where to put it yet though.......It's BIG!:mf_lustslow:

above your bed? on the ceiling? in your closet? next to your mirror? :naughty:

Take a picture of it when you decide!:teehee:

I think Mika comes up with the best answers for these questions. He doesn't say yes or no and he doesn't get mad or say "no comment" or "I don't want to answer that" which leads people to believe it's a yes.

I don't know how journalists are able to ask those questions though. I wouldn't have the balls nor would I care to know the answer because he's still Mika. I wouldn't like him any less or any more.

I'd like to label him perfectly amazing though. :teehee:

Don't fight that label Mika, take it and run with it! :naughty:

Well, this is a fan forum. I think the most important side should be his music. I'm afraid we're just encouraging people and papers to talk about his s.o. and even sex life as if they were the things that mattered about him.

Come ooooon! Everyone has speculated about his sexual orientation from the day he said "I don't want to talk about it."

You say this is a fan forum and focus should be on his music but there's only so much one can say about a song.

Whether you like it or not there are people here who are interested in Mika's sexual orientation and in which order he cuts his toenails for instance.

People buy magazines with Mika in them all the time for whatever reason.

Because they like the article or because they like the way his hair looks in the photos.

The people from Gay&Night are making a really nice gesture by making this magazine available abroad, when it can normally only be purchased in the Netherlands.

Ordering it doesn't encourage people to talk about his sexual preference and even if it does, why is that a bad thing?

If Mika didn't want people to speculate he should've just gone out and said what he likes.

If he did from the beginning people wouldn't STILL be talking about it.

It would be interesting for about a week and then people would've moved on.

Now he HAS said something, something people here (most of them anyway) wanted to know and people are still not satisfied.

It's tiring.

Hahhahah i'm laughing here:roftl::roftl: .

2 Days ago i've called a local gaybar to ask for the gay&night magazine. I got the owner on the phone and "he"was nice but ended up flirting with me because of my voice."He "said i should come to get a drink once and i said i will to get that magazine hahha.He asked me why i wanted that magazine and i told him about Mika, then he asked if i was a fan and i said yes.

Then he said ohhh i thought you were a lesbian , so i said no i'm married and have kids.

We talked abit more about Mika and he said he will call me when he gets the magazine.

Today i got a phonecall , that same voice saying : Hi this is Katja !!

So it was a woman with a manly voice hahah now i get it why she asked if i was a lesbian hahhaa.

But anyway she still wants to meet me , i will go there .

She sounds like a nice woman i think shes fun to hang out with and she knows i'm not a lesbian myself hahha.

BUT!! i get the magazine and a poster !! thats so sweet of her

Come ooooon! Everyone has speculated about his sexual orientation from the day he said "I don't want to talk about it."

You say this is a fan forum and focus should be on his music but there's only so much one can say about a song.

Whether you like it or not there are people here who are interested in Mika's sexual orientation and in which order he cuts his toenails for instance.

People buy magazines with Mika in them all the time for whatever reason.

Because they like the article or because they like the way his hair looks in the photos.

The people from Gay&Night are making a really nice gesture by making this magazine available abroad, when it can normally only be purchased in the Netherlands.

Ordering it doesn't encourage people to talk about his sexual preference and even if it does, why is that a bad thing?

If Mika didn't want people to speculate he should've just gone out and said what he likes.

Now he HAS said something, something people here (most of them anyway) wanted to know and people are still not satisfied.

It's tiring.

Excuse me? :shocked::shocked:

Are you saying what you think about the topic or telling me off? :blink:

I stated clearly that it was only my opinion and that I wasn't judging anyone here. I think you're overreacting a bit.

In my opinion an official fan forum focus on music, not on s.o. That's all. I don't feel the need to apologise for this. You are free to disagree. :thumb_yello:

BTW I think there's a lot more to say about his songs that is not on this forum. People discuss his s.o. because they are interested in that aspect, not because everything has already been said about the songs.

In my opinion an official fan forum focus on music, not on s.o. That's all. I don't feel the need to apologise for this. You are free to disagree. :thumb_yello:

But that's not the focus of MFC and it really hasn't been for the past 2 years at least. You can disagree but you're going to have to disagree with 95% of what goes on here and there's no reason to focus on the topic of Mika's sexual orientation as something that should be off limits for discussion because it's irrelevant to his music.

People who spend inordinate amounts of time on MFC and say they are only interested in Mika's music are...well...liars. :naughty: They are interested in Mika - in his personality and in his life, or they wouldn't be discussing him every day for months and years on end.

As we all know and as Mika himself has discussed lately, your sexuality is an important part of that so it's only natural that people have an interest in his sexual orientation and more importantly what he is choosing to say about it at the moment.

Well, your cousin might be young but I really hate when people think that learning my favourite artist is gay would disappoint me in any way...:sneaky2:

I remember in the mid-nineties I was talking to someone about music and mentioned that I liked George Michael. Her immediate reaction was "shame he is gay" and in the conversation it sounded as if she pitied me for liking a gay artist :boxed:

So I replied: "Why? If he is happy. I 'm not planning to marry him.. ":cool:

I really hate people's narrow-minded attitude on why others like certain artists...

Maybe she thought he was attractive and that is a shame she and he can't :mf_boff::teehee:

You are so wrong!

If he is gay & states that he is forever he will be known as the "Gay Pop Singer, the Gay songwriter, the Gay performer, the Gay etc. etc.

Who wants or nedds that crap????

For the time we live in Mika is hadnling it well.

IMO it sucks that he has to do this not to be labelled - but - it comes with today's territory unfortunately.

At least Mika still has the guts to not censor himself with his songs.

Bravo Mika!

I stated clearly that it was only my opinion and that I wasn't judging anyone here. I think you're overreacting a bit.

BTW I think there's a lot more to say about his songs that is not on this forum. People discuss his s.o. because they are interested in that aspect, not because everything has already been said about the songs.

On this web site the problem is if you are not agree with some people because you think differently and you expose your point of view but respect the point of view of others, these persons don't respect your point of view.

I'm agree with you Laura.:thumb_yello:

Well, I'm not going to quote your naughty smiley:teehee:, just your post:

Maybe she thought he was attractive and that is a shame she and he can't.....:

No, actually she wanted to partly show off how knowledgeable she was on the topic (as at that time it was not 'officially' known) and also wanted to watch me break down in tears when I learn about that...:naughty:

I found it pathetic ... :cool:

You are so wrong!

If he is gay & states that he is forever he will be known as the "Gay Pop Singer, the Gay songwriter, the Gay performer, the Gay etc. etc.

For the time we live in Mika is hadnling it well.

IMO it sucks that he has to do this not to be labelled - but - it comes with today's territory unfortunately.

At least Mika still has the guts to not censor himself with his songs.

Bravo Mika!

There are SO many gay people in the media these days I highly doubt MIKA, would be labeled at "THE gay pop singer."

Elton john is gay too and I don't call him that. :naughty:

Well, I'm not going to quote your naughty smiley:teehee:, just your post:

No, actually she wanted to partly show off how knowledgeable she was on the topic (as at that time it was not 'officially' known) and also wanted to watch me break down in tears when I learn about that...:naughty:

I found it pathetic ... :cool:

:wink2:

:blink: It's weird how insensitive some people can be!

Especially over something silly like that! :roftl:

The first bit is a response to your comment.

The rest is me stating my opinion on the topic.

You are so wrong!

I disagree.

And I feel that comments like "who wants that crap" make it seem like being gay is a bad thing. That annoys me.

On this web site the problem is if you are not agree with some people because you think differently and you expose your point of view but respect the point of view of others, these persons don't respect your point of view.

I'm agree with you Laura.:thumb_yello:

And how are these different points of views not being respected? Because someone states that they disagree with you? How is that any different than you stating that you disagreed with what was said in the first place?

When Diana said "Come ooooon! Everyone has speculated about his sexual orientation from the day he said "I don't want to talk about it.""

It's not respecting the point of view of others, I never speculated about his sexuality and I'm not the only one sorry all persons on this world are not the same. When this person used the word "everyone" this person don't respect the point of view of others.

When Diana said "Come ooooon! Everyone has speculated about his sexual orientation from the day he said "I don't want to talk about it.""

It's not respecting the point of view of others, I never speculated about his sexuality and I'm not the only one sorry all persons on this world are not the same. When this person used the word "everyone" this person don't respect the point of view of others.

You are telling me, you NEVER ONCE wondered whether he was gay or not?

You never wondered if he was billy brown?

Toy Boy?

If he was having a fling with the blonde girl or with Andy?

NOT ONCE has this entered your mind? :roftl:

I find this hard to believe,

You are telling me, you NEVER ONCE wondered whether he was gay or not?

You never wondered if he was billy brown?

Toy Boy?

If he was having a fling with the blonde girl or with Andy?

NOT ONCE has this entered your mind? :roftl:

I find this hard to believe,

I don't care, it's his secret garden.