It's funny how this is on every gay webpage going but hasn't hit the mainstream press yet....it will be very interesting to see what they do with it over the next few days!

Dudette, it was in the newspapers:roftl: At least here in Holland ofcourse:biggrin2:

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dudette, it was in the newspapers:roftl: At least here in Holland ofcourse:biggrin2:

Well, I don't read them but there's nothing online to say any of the UK one's have run an article...

You racey Dutchies are ahead of the game! :naughty:

PS I'm off to London tomorrow and I'm staying in the Halls of Imperial college which is next door to RCM!! :biggrin2:

PS I'm off to London tomorrow and I'm staying in the Halls of Imperial college which is next door to RCM!! :biggrin2:

Oh enjoy. I used to work in the student union building at IC, in Beit Quad. In the springtime I started hearing violins practicing. I assumed it was performers from the RAH but on the second day I realized it must be coming from somewhere else and discovered the RCM was next door.

Don't get lost in the neighbourhood. :wink2:

Oh enjoy. I used to work in the student union building at IC, in Beit Quad. In the springtime I started hearing violins practicing. I assumed it was performers from the RAH but on the second day I realized it must be coming from somewhere else and discovered the RCM was next door.

Don't get lost in the neighbourhood. :wink2:

I'm staying in the quad!!!! :biggrin2:

Now that I'm learning the piano (doing Grade 5 just now) I'd just die to get into the RCM one day so may try to have a nose around whilst I'm there. Funnily enough last time I was "in the area" I looked at the outside and thought..."oooh, Meeks went there" and walked on to the next location...without ever thinking that I'd take up the piano 7 months later!!! Weird eh??? :roftl::roftl:

I remember our "special" PM's about your time there.......

However, I'm going with a non Mika lover and as he's in NY there's no need to wander... :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm staying in the quad!!!! :biggrin2:

Now that I'm learning the piano (doing Grade 5 just now) I'd just die to get into the RCM one day so may try to have a nose around whilst I'm there. Funnily enough last time I was "in the area" I looked at the outside and thought..."oooh, Meeks went there" and walked on to the next location...without ever thinking that I'd take up the piano 7 months later!!! Weird eh??? :roftl::roftl:

I remember our "special" PM's about your time there.......

However, I'm going with a non Mika lover and as he's in NY there's no need to wander... :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Wow, you're up to grade 5 already? You've only been learning for a couple of years, haven't you?

That's what I said last week, in some thread I don't remember at the moment! Italian radio checks MFC!:roftl:

it was the Sunday Express Interview thread:

I'm happy for him!:thumb_yello::wub2:

Can't we open a thread in which we guess who the alleged partner is?:naughty::mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I think it's Christian Louboutin...............:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

AMP, this is the link the journalist gave us to buy the magazine...does it work for you?

http://magshopbc6dc48b743dc5d013b1abaebd2faed2.sellvia.nl/meerinfo.aspx?editie=23356

i can see no button to click.....only 'chart', but of course it's empty!

Hmmm, there is no button indeed. I will look further and come back on this.

It still says: sold out (uitverkocht.) Martijn (Sprk) said that would change when the magazine would actually get on the market, which should be today.

I'll be back!

Hahaha, my cousine (who -ofcourse:wink2:-knows I'm a big Mika-fan) just emailed me with the title: Big shock for Mika-fans, open carefully!!

She scanned the article for me, and asked me if I already heard that news.......????

Well, your cousin might be young but I really hate when people think that learning my favourite artist is gay would disappoint me in any way...:sneaky2:

I remember in the mid-nineties I was talking to someone about music and mentioned that I liked George Michael. Her immediate reaction was "shame he is gay" and in the conversation it sounded as if she pitied me for liking a gay artist :boxed:

So I replied: "Why? If he is happy. I 'm not planning to marry him.. ":cool:

I really hate people's narrow-minded attitude on why others like certain artists...

Edited by suzie

It still says: sold out (uitverkocht.) Martijn (Sprk) said that would change when the magazine would actually get on the market, which should be today.

I'll be back!

yes, he said that, ok, i'll wait!

thanks!:wub2:

I'll be back!

Many thanks :thumb_yello: I would like to buy that too.

Well, your cousin might be young but I really hate when people think that learning my favourite artist is gay would disappoint me in any way...:sneaky2:

I remember in the mid-nineties I was talking to someone about music and mentioned that I liked George Michael. Her immediate reaction was "shame he is gay" and in the conversation it sounded as if she pitied me for liking a gay artist :boxed:

I really hate people's narrow-minded attitude on why others like certain artists...

No no, shes not young, she's my age. (Although: that is young, isn't it!:naughty:)

My post maybe came over wrong: she's has the same opion about is as I have. She emailed because if she reads anything about Mika, she knows I'm interessed.

Similar thing happened to me once. :teehee: I was telling someone how much I liked Robin Thicke, and my friend was like: "you know he's married, don't you?" I was like ":blink: yeah... so?"

Really I don't get that! :aah: What does it matter that he's married? Can't I love his voice or music because of that? :teehee: Weird...

(he wouldn't even be my type, hihi)

AMP, this is the link the journalist gave us to buy the magazine...does it work for you?

http://magshopbc6dc48b743dc5d013b1abaebd2faed2.sellvia.nl/meerinfo.aspx?editie=23356

i can see no button to click.....only 'chart', but of course it's empty!

Yeah, they still have it listed as 'sold out' because they still haven't received their stock. Stupid stupid site. Hopefully it'll be available later today. I'll keep checking :)

Yeah, they still have it listed as 'sold out' because they still haven't received their stock. Stupid stupid site. Hopefully it'll be available later today. I'll keep checking :)

oh thank you! you are too kind!:wub2:

now that i think of it.....you are my favourite journalist! :biggrin2:

I get that as well. Well, I used to, until I exploded my anger upon them on Facebook :naughty:

And they joke I'm a stalker as well, which is only humourous for like what, a nanosecond, and I've been getting it a while now. I was like bloody hell, it's not like I hide in his bathroom or follow him round to see what he buys from his supermarket! I go to a gig and then I naff off home!

And they're like "oh but your facebook status' always involve Mika"

and I was just like "well at least it's actually NEWS! At least mine don't consist of 'I need the toilet' 'I got so drunk again last night' or - my personal favourite - 'I'M BORED!' "

Honestly! At least I'm freakin' enjoying my life!

I get that as well. Well, I used to, until I exploded my anger upon them on Facebook :naughty:

And they joke I'm a stalker as well, which is only humourous for like what, a nanosecond, and I've been getting it a while now. I was like bloody hell, it's not like I hide in his bathroom or follow him round to see what he buys from his supermarket! I go to a gig and then I naff off home!

And they're like "oh but your facebook status' always involve Mika"

and I was just like "well at least it's actually NEWS! At least mine don't consist of 'I need the toilet' 'I got so drunk again last night' or - my personal favourite - 'I'M BORED!' "

Honestly! At least I'm freakin' enjoying my life!

Amen!! :bow: Really, they're just jealous of how happy and hyper we get.:teehee:

So isn't this what Mika's been saying all along? i mean the only thing different is in this one he said "call me bisexual if you need a term for me"

Im guessing he doesn't really know and/or doesn't really care about his sexuality status! I mean it doesn't matter. When he says im not going to label myself, i think hes saying, if i say im straight, theres always a possibility i can fall in love with another man, and if i say im gay theres always a possibility i can fall in love with a woman. Not that hes in love with a man right now (i don't really know if he is :D) but he'd rather stick with not knowing and be willing to fall in love with whomever he falls in love with. Man or Woman.