• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

girlcrazy.gifOh wow is that sarcasm?!!? ... bored1.gif

Sarcasm or not, if this was really something that Mika had not said, the journalist and magazine would be in real trouble, so I am of the opinion that Mika did effectively say this. In fact, it matches his recent more open attitude when it comes to his private life, so to me it all adds up anyway. It's like a process.

Also, the fact that the journalist himself came here and said that he has an audio recording of Mika saying it, takes it all up another notch, don't you think?

I am of the opinion that Mika did effectively say this. In fact, it matches his recent more open attitude when it comes to his private life, so to me it all adds up anyway.

I was just saying to someone on Friday that he made fairly overt claims to bisexuality in another interview last week. It was almost word for word what he said here, he just didn't use the term "bisexual". He's been saying something along these lines for weeks, this is just further clarification.

I was just saying to someone on Friday that he made fairly overt claims to bisexuality in another interview last week. It was almost word for word what he said here, he just didn't use the term "bisexual". He's been saying something along these lines for weeks, this is just further clarification.

Yes, that is what I think, that he's just going on and on with this 'operation openness'. Also when he started making comments about being in a relationship now....It all adds up :teehee:

Yes, that is what I think, that he's just going on and on with this 'operation openness'. Also when he started making comments about being in a relationship now....It all adds up :teehee:

Of course it does. He wants his relationship to work out and knows that being secretive is the surest way to loose his new lover. I think I always knew he'd have to say something someday. He can still keep the intimate details of his relationship private though, if he wants to.

my mom said that they said that mika was bisexual on the radio yesterday, it's worldwide news!

Yup was on television here as well :aah:

That's news in Holland and Belgium only.

Anyone else heard with similar 'news'?

... though the magazine is out only tomorrow, I guess

Edited by suzie

That's news in Holland and Belgium only.

Anyone else heard with similar 'news'?

... though the magazine is out only tomorrow, I guess

Well if you search twitter and google, I can assure you the news has turned up in any language and country possible :thumb_yello:

Where? :aah:

On the rode loper again apparently :aah: I didn't see it but my mother said:

mother: 'They said on tv that Mika said he was.... what was it??'

me: 'that he was bisexual?'

mother: 'yes! That! What does that mean??'

me: :lmfao:

On the rode loper again apparently :aah: I didn't see it but my mother said:

mother: 'They said on tv that Mika said he was.... what was it??'

me: 'that he was bisexual?'

mother: 'yes! That! What does that mean??'

me: :lmfao:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Maybe you have to explain her a thing or two about the bar we went to last saturday :naughty:

It's funny how this is on every gay webpage going but hasn't hit the mainstream press yet....it will be very interesting to see what they do with it over the next few days!

I think it'd be better if they don't spread it too much

Edited by Rain

my mom said that they said that mika was bisexual on the radio yesterday, it's worldwide news!

Yup was on television here as well :aah:

An Italian radio station suggested he was in a relationship with Louboutin yesterday. :mf_rosetinted:

That's why he gave him MJ's shoes. :das: