• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey :yay: We've got hot tickets: Official :thumb_yello:

Just found this in The Standard Hottest tickets

"9 - Mika

28 February/1 March, HMV Hammersmith Apollo, W6 (0870 400 0700; http://www.hammersmithapollo.net)

The flamboyant Beirut-born pop singer remains as infuriatingly catchy as ever on his recent second album, The Boy Who Knew Too Much. His live show should remain a colourful experience with plenty of confetti and costumes. "

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/events/article-23791079-hottest-tickets-for-the-new-year.do

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Hey :yay: We've got hot tickets: Official :thumb_yello:

Just found this in The Standard Hottest tickets

"9 - Mika

28 February/1 March, HMV Hammersmith Apollo, W6 (0870 400 0700; http://www.hammersmithapollo.net)

The flamboyant Beirut-born pop singer remains as infuriatingly catchy as ever on his recent second album, The Boy Who Knew Too Much. His live show should remain a colourful experience with plenty of confetti and costumes. "

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/events/article-23791079-hottest-tickets-for-the-new-year.do

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Ha! Confetti and costumes. And hopefully some non costumes as well, like just boxers or something like that :fisch:

:shocked:

Don't tell me you don't want to see him in just boxers too, young lady. Not after seeing those beautiful pics of the American/Australian/Azian tour :mf_rosetinted:!

Edited by Monie

Don't tell me you don't want to see him in just boxers too, young lady. Not after seeing those beautiful pics of the American/Australian/Azian tour :mf_rosetinted:!

I love him for his music :fisch:

Btw guys:

img00070j.jpg

I've stolen a bunch in case anybody wants one, I'll bring them to the gig, just lemme know when you see me. They're really glossy and nice. :fangurl:

Looks smart, would go nice in my new place, as soon as I get it!

Looks smart, would go nice in my new place, as soon as I get it!

Haha I'm totally sticking them up in my room. They're so nice a colourful and totally stand out amongst all the other lame leaflets that were about. His marketing department don't do things by halves, that's for sure.

Btw guys:

img00070j.jpg

I've stolen a bunch in case anybody wants one, I'll bring them to the gig, just lemme know when you see me. They're really glossy and nice. :fangurl:

Oooh, beautiful, I would love to have one if you still have one available! :wub2:

Does anyone has his/her tickets yet? I haven't. Or must we collect them at the venue, does anyone know?

Oooh, beautiful, I would love to have one if you still have one available! :wub2:

Does anyone has his/her tickets yet? I haven't. Or must we collect them at the venue, does anyone know?

I have 25 spares so there are plenty available. :biggrin2:

I don't have my tickets yet, I haven't heard anything. I think someone said they were going to be sent out after Christmas, but that probably doesn't mean promptly after Christmas. And all this silly snow has probably delayed things somewhat. Pssssht.

In short, no, I haven't had my tickets through yet. :aah:

I have 25 spares so there are plenty available. :biggrin2:

I don't have my tickets yet, I haven't heard anything. I think someone said they were going to be sent out after Christmas, but that probably doesn't mean promptly after Christmas. And all this silly snow has probably delayed things somewhat. Pssssht.

In short, no, I haven't had my tickets through yet. :aah:

I would love one :pinkbow:

And I haven't had my tickets either :sneaky2:

I haven't had any of the tickets for any of the gigs :aah:

Btw guys:

img00070j.jpg

stolen? :shocked: aha, so that's why mika doesn't get any promo in the uk, because they don't have any posters left! :roftl::shocked:

would love one too, how do i recognize you? :naughty:

I would love one :pinkbow:

And I haven't had my tickets either :sneaky2:

I haven't had any of the tickets for any of the gigs :aah:

You're most welcome to one. :biggrin2:

stolen? :shocked: aha, so that's why mika doesn't get any promo in the uk, because they don't have any posters left! :roftl::shocked:

would love one too, how do i recognize you? :naughty:

I made sure there were plenty left! There were hundreds, I just took a good portion because I knew I'd be able to find good homes for them. :biggrin2:

I'm sure I'll meet you at some point over that weekend. I'll be the one with thick rimmed glasses and massive earrings, probably some sort of scarf as well.

I know my sister would love one :)

She can have one! I better start keeping count of these. I'll probably pop down and get some more next time I'm in London - I need to come back so I can pick up my tickets before the tour starts.

Btw guys:

img00070j.jpg

Would love to have one, please, if you still have them :biggrin2: