Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Update from Imma:

Sunriise was fun this morning - radio show too - mika's eye got a bit better through out day. Just had great grub!!!

13 minutes ago from Echofon

We in the middle of I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here, which is filmed in Aus, and they do bushtucker trials, where the celebs do really gross things, like lie in pits with rats etc.

So when I saw the last sentence, I mistakenly thought iMMa had said she'd eaten a grub, and I almost threw up:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Who's that girl?: barryjonas: @mikasounds Hi Mika, I heard a rumor about a girl that claims not to be you fan anymore... Could you help me get her back to you fanclub?

13 minutes ago from web

WTH :aah: If she doesn't want to be a fan anymore, let her! Geesh:aah:

Who's that girl?: barryjonas: @mikasounds Hi Mika, I heard a rumor about a girl that claims not to be you fan anymore... Could you help me get her back to you fanclub?

13 minutes ago from web

:lmfao:

Never thought MFC was a sect.

Better run now... :aah:

13 minutes ago from web

Girlliiie...pssst...giirrrliie...come tooo the fanclub...we have lllllollipops:mf_rosetinted:

Woohoo you know what? Let's get back everyone who ever left this place and get them back whether they want to come back or not!

WTH :aah: If she doesn't want to be a fan anymore, let her! Geesh:aah:

I agree with Droopsy!

Do we really want to put her through the Mika Indoctrination Program again??

I mean if she doesn't appreciate really good music for starters- I would think twice.:teehee:

I agree with Droopsy!

Do we really want to put her through the Mika Indoctrination Program again??

I mean if she doesn't appreciate really good music for starters- I would think twice.:teehee:

We could brainwash her, chain her down on a chair and make her listen to the big M until she screams for mercy.:mf_rosetinted:

13 minutes ago from web

:lmfao:

So i guess he also gets tweets like "Hi Mika. I just became a fan of you" :aah:

And on the fifth day, mika created a whole new slang word with his song, "lollipop." :mf_rosetinted:

And on the sixth day, Mika created MFCers to take care of dominating the world on his behalf.

how can i join? :aah:

Just point and laugh maniacally:mf_rosetinted: