Lady Gaga (and Mika) to perform for the Queen in London - dec. 7 2009

Droopsy

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gawd that Miley Cyrus is dumber than a box of rocks. Has she ever said anything even remotely intelligent? :aah:

I was watching the video, enjoying Mika and then they switched over to her face and when she started talking, my IQ dropped.:mf_rosetinted:

She is very smart actually. You can say a lot but she knows how to stay in the publicity.

Many people think she's stupid or,rather, narrow-minded - even I did for some time when I first started following her and after I watched some of her interviews - but later I realised she's very intelligent. She knows EXACTLY what she's doing. She's toying with press and paparazzi so much, and so clever :naughty: I mean, one day she's talking about how she's bisexual and how she'd prefer marrying a woman rather than a man, but now she's changed her mind - she'd like to settle down with a man of her dreams in about 10 years and have kids and become a housewife.

(No need to talk about the hermaphrodite thing.)

And nearly everybody is taking her for serious and there's been so much fuss about it!! :lmfao:

Come on, even Gaga herself says she doesn't take herself for serious.

I deeply admire her, you have to KNOW how to manipulate the public. You're either born with it or not IMO.

As for the outfits I can only bow to her :bow: You need courage for some of those really.

pic_21.jpg

]

Luuurrrvleey, I love his arm :mf_lustslow: t4p

The Queen thought Mika smelled better than the last time she met him.

A little birdie said the Queen thought Rain was a little repetitive.

Who knew - her Majesty is a critic??

Hahahahaa :roftl: Hope Mika used some strong perfume :teehee:

She really said that? :shocked:

Gawd that Miley Cyrus is dumber than a box of rocks. Has she ever said anything even remotely intelligent?

Aah, don't mention her >>intelligence<< :aah: A dead ant is smarter than her :naughty:

And do you hear the lyrics for "Party in The USA"? Moving my hips like YEAH...

:thumbdown:

Edited by keti

I didn't even know who Myley Cyrus was until a few weeks ago ... we sell cakes and stuff of Hannah Montana ... I had to ask who the heck she was ... I'm still not really any the wiser :lmfao: I think I'll stay that way :)

I didn't even know who Myley Cyrus was until a few weeks ago ... we sell cakes and stuff of Hannah Montana ... I had to ask who the heck she was ... I'm still not really any the wiser :lmfao: I think I'll stay that way :)

:shocked: you lucky lucky lucky person! :shocked:

The less you know about her the better :naughty:

Thanks to all the pics and videos!

Publicity = SALES. She knows that, that's why she does it. In fact, Mika could probably learn from her, actually.

I hope he chooses another way of publicity.

True, if you want short-term, instant success. If you want a long career, like Mika has said he does, that is really not true. If you're plastered over anything and everything, you risk there coming a point when it reaches saturation level and burns out. People can be incredibly fickle and move on to the next "big thing" very fast. I'm not saying that will happen to Gaga - she'll have huge success and make shedloads of money in the immediate future, and good on her because that's clearly what she is courting. Her long-term success all depends on what material she puts out in future, if it's good, it will stand on its own merit, if it's not... mmm.

For a fantastic singer and songwriter like Mika (probably the best UK singer-songwriter there's been for over a decade), better to have longevity and be admired for your craft, although yes, I think the promo machine seems to have failed in respect of "Rain", especially in the UK.

Anyway, that's just my opinion and how I see it. I have my rock-publicist hat on (that was my job!).

Agree.

I was watching the video, enjoying Mika and then they switched over to her face and when she started talking, my IQ dropped.:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

That's what I was thinking too. There's Mika, looking all cute and well-spoken. And then there's Miley, who, as my dad would say, comes across as being "dumber than a sack full of hammer handles." :roftl:

The contrast between the way Mika speaks and the way Miley speaks made me giggle just a little. :teehee:

I deeply admire her, you have to KNOW how to manipulate the public. You're either born with it or not IMO.

Yep, she is born with it.

By the way, is it true that she was to perform in Serbia but cancelled in the last minute? Or was it Slovenia? I think I heard it this morning... :blink:

:lmfao:

That's what I was thinking too. There's Mika, looking all cute and well-spoken. And then there's Miley, who, as my dad would say, comes across as being "dumber than a sack full of hammer handles." :roftl:

The contrast between the way Mika speaks and the way Miley speaks made me giggle just a little. :teehee:

Ah well, there must be something she does right, how can she be so successful?:naughty:

You officially scare me:mf_rosetinted:

'My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick

Too much pressure and I'm nervous

That's when the DJ dropped my favorite tune

And the Britney song was on

I'm noddin' my head like "Yeah!"

Movin' my hips like "Yeah!"

Got my hands up, they're playin' my song

They know I'm gonna be okay

Yeah! It's a party in the USA!'

:mf_rosetinted:

'My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick

Too much pressure and I'm nervous

That's when the DJ dropped my favorite tune

And the Britney song was on

I'm noddin' my head like "Yeah!"

Movin' my hips like "Yeah!"

Got my hands up, they're playin' my song

They know I'm gonna be okay

Yeah! It's a party in the USA!'

:mf_rosetinted:

Wow .... those lyrics are so so so insightful aren't they ... I'm following the wrong person ... really .... her lyrics speak to me :lmfao: