Sephira

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This isn't good satire at all. It's not clever and it's not funny. :dunno:

It's LA. The pic came from the Ice Cream Man. :biggrin2:

I saw the ice cream but it didn't click! :lmfao:

The D'amour made me think "french..hmm.." :bleh:

Yeah it isn't funny, imo but it's OK, there has been worse things said about Mika..:blink:

Honestly, I don't find cancer funny at ALL but as I said, I don't find that this is ABOUT cancer as much as it is about Mika.

Yes but don't you think it's just really lame? It's not well written at all. The Onion writes good satire because it reads like legitimate journalism except that the content is just (slightly) absurd.

Yes but don't you think it's just really lame? It's not well written at all. The Onion writes good satire because it reads like legitimate journalism except that the content is just (slightly) absurd.

Yeah but lame-funny has a market just like random-funny and slapstick-funny. They catre to that audiance and if you think about it, it's even good because someone may stumble across it and say "Who's Mika? This guy's obviously important enough to laugh about so maybe I should look him up... Hey, he's actually pretty good!"

korea0034548_4b111ef1cdfa7_eognscjs.jpg

:naughty:

i'd like to take this opportunity to mention that this guy has what in my opinion is the most perfect body a guy can have. i know, some prefer more muscles or whatever, tastes are different... but to me, THIS is perfection. :wub2:

ok, what was the topic? :fisch::naughty:

i'd like to take this opportunity to mention that this guy has what in my opinion is the most perfect body a guy can have. i know, some prefer more muscles or whatever, tastes are different... but to me, THIS is perfection. :wub2:

I agree 120% :thumb_yello::wub2:

You have just about summed up his body in the perfect way possible ! :wub2:

:jawdrop:

You're such a fangurl! :shocked: I never would have expected it from you :aah::naughty:

The deep meaningful discussions of course :shocked:

:roftl:

edit: nice work on the new layout btw =)

oh yes, for all the deep meaningful discussions about mika's perfect body! :roftl: - hey, i just compared him to a greek statue on the mikagasmics thread, isn't that deep?! :naughty:

and thanx. :wink2: not all finished yet, but i was so fed up with the old layout meanwhile, that i just needed that change, and now i'm working on the details. :bleh:

I agree 120% :thumb_yello::wub2:
You have just about summed up his body in the perfect way possible ! :wub2:

I am in agreement COMPLETELY with all above statements :fangurl:

korea0034548_4b111ef1cdfa7_eognscjs.jpg

Looking at that exact pic, I'd almost be inclined to agree. :teehee:

Scrolling through this thread I came to that pic and actually exclaimed out loud "oi, where's THAT pic from?!" Prompting Andrew to walk up and say "oh, which pic?" And then roll his eyes and :shun: at me. :blush-anim-cl:

And yeah, I agree about the article being not funny. Couldn't they write something about Mika's voice and packs of wild dogs around London or something? That would have the potential to be funny. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Archived