Reports/Pics/Videos - Olympia, Dublin, Ireland Feb 15 2010

guylainem123

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that pic doesn't show for me... guess it's twitpic? then you can't post the pic, only the link.

anyway, uploaded all my pix now, but too tired to put them on the website as well, will do that tomorrow. for a start, here are a few of them:

dublin37.jpg

Lovely pics Mellody, thanks :wub2:

i just read the first 20 pages of this thread. you ppl are so cute,waiting for

ANYTHING,till midnight or longer.. you seem like hungry piranhas or something :naughty:

:wub2:

:lmfao:

Can't believe no one videoed Blue Eyes!:shocked:

He was doing some seriously hot dancing during that!:wub2:

I found this one

I noticed the Blue Eyes dance on the Belfast vids too. So glad there's a video of that from Dublin too:biggrin2:

Thanks for all the reports and pics!! :thumb_yello:

Mellody and Blue -- Your pics are amazing! :wub2: I love the ones with imma and I don't know but he looks so 2007 in those M&G pics :wub2::wub2:

Edited by Miro
typo

It turns out that I do have some videos after all. They are not great quality (as I filmed them with the wrong setting :doh: ) but they are better than nothing, if anyone's interested in getting the vibe.

I know that there are tons of much better vids of that night by others, so hey, I understand if you're not interested :naughty:, but as I have uploaded them I may as well put them up here. I do love Toy Boy :wub2:

Blame It On The Girls

Any Other World:

Blue Eyes:

Touches You:

I See You:

Dr. John:

Good Gone Girl:

Happy Ending:

Relax:

We Are Golden:

Grace Kelly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-IKjYUPhjA

Mods, any chance you can put this on the front page? Thanksss

thanx sara! :flowers2: can't watch all of them now, but do you remember if there's the band introduction in any of them? would love to see/hear that again. :naughty: but can't remember before/after which song it was. :blink:

love it that you have the beginning of toyboy, where everyone's cheering for him, and the bit with his water bottle. :naughty:

this must be a great camera if the quality is that good even with the wrong settings.

t4p sara, they're fab vids.

It's meant to be a great cam which is why I bought it, but idiotic me forgot to check the settings and test before the gigs, so I recorded Belfast with one setting (which in the end turned out to be the right one) and Dublin with another :doh:

Oh well, what can you do, live and learn I guess. I should really get into the habit of reading manuals but for some reason I never do :naughty:. I'm a bit like a guy in some respects I suppose :aah:.

thanx sara! :flowers2: can't watch all of them now, but do you remember if there's the band introduction in any of them? would love to see/hear that again. :naughty: but can't remember before/after which song it was. :blink:

love it that you have the beginning of toyboy, where everyone's cheering for him, and the bit with his water bottle. :naughty:

Hmmm....I can't remember....I only recorded the new songs and the old ones that I liked most, so I don't know if this would be there or not to be honest :dunno:

It's meant to be a great cam which is why I bought it, but idiotic me forgot to check the settings and test before the gigs, so I recorded Belfast with one setting (which in the end turned out to be the right one) and Dublin with another :doh:

Oh well, what can you do, live and learn I guess. I should really get into the habit of reading manuals but for some reason I never do :naughty:. I'm a bit like a guy in some respects I suppose :aah:.

I dont read manuals most of the time either. I only read them if something's going really wrong:naughty:

btw your toy boy vid is amazing!!! his expression when he sits behind the keboard when the crowd is still cheering for him :wub2::wub2:

Hmmm....I can't remember....I only recorded the new songs and the old ones that I liked most, so I don't know if this would be there or not to be honest :dunno:

ok, thanx anyway, will just watch them all then when i have time. :bleh:

I don't think it is gender specific, actually. It has to do with the learning style you have. So you must be an 'activist' rather than a 'reflector' - meaning you prefer to have a go and take direct action as opposed to me, a reflector, who think about things in detail before taking action:teehee:

I only recorded the new songs and the old ones that I liked most, so I don't know if this would be there or not to be honest :dunno:

great choice of songs :thumb_yello: - and thank you for not cutting off Bach at the beginning of HE