Reports/Pics/Videos - Olympia, Dublin, Ireland Feb 15 2010

guylainem123

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

love the heart in the signature:biggrin2:

Yeah, wasn't expecting that. I've seen him do it for other people, but never got one before myself. Sent me all mushy when I saw it:wub2::naughty:

It turns out that I do have some videos after all. They are not great quality (as I filmed them with the wrong setting :doh: ) but they are better than nothing, if anyone's interested in getting the vibe.

I know that there are tons of much better vids of that night by others, so hey, I understand if you're not interested :naughty:, but as I have uploaded them I may as well put them up here. I do love Toy Boy :wub2:

Blame It On The Girls

Any Other World:

Blue Eyes:

Touches You:

I See You:

Dr. John:

Good Gone Girl:

Happy Ending:

Relax:

We Are Golden:

Grace Kelly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-IKjYUPhjA

Mods, any chance you can put this on the front page? Thanksss

Sara I like your vids very much and I like the quality too. Thank you for sharing them.

Finally my videos from Dublin:

Intro/Rain:

Chat in Dublin and call for BGs:

Half of Big girl with the inflatable shoe....looks kinda gross...:naughty::

Part of SITM:

Billy Brown:

Any other world:

Blue Eyes (my little fangurl moment:wub2:):

Touches You:

Dr John:

Gray Skelly & the March of the Dead & Love Today where I ran out of card again:

I really wanted to record Relax, I need to get a better memory card! MFC was apparently consulted on the changes :teehee: Ah, sometimes, you never get the full story. So let's just enjoy the way it has now evolved.:wub2:

I haven't written a proper gig report. I don't know if I can, I am still off in the Mika clouds somewhere. I heard he was still doing a tour right now...don't need to look, I am so completely happy after the Dublin show, he was just ON FIRE. And I was standing down the front with all my wonderful amazing MFC girls, just soaking up as much Mika as my body would let me.

I know the next fix is a loooooong way off. :fangurl:

Edited by Blue Sky

Intro/Rain:

Part of SITM:

Billy Brown:

Any other world:

Touches You:

Dr John:

I really wanted to record Relax, I need to be a better memory card! MFC was apparently consulted on the changes :teehee: Ah, sometimes, you never get the full story. So let's just enjoy the way it has now evolved.:wub2:

I haven't written a proper gig report. I don't know if I can, I am still off in the Mika clouds somewhere. I heard he was still doing a tour right now...don't need to look, I am so completely happy after the Dublin show, he was just ON FIRE. And I was standing down the front with all my wonderful amazing MFC girls, just soaking up as much Mika as my body would let me.

I know the next fix is a loooooong way off. :fangurl:

thanks for all the vids Blue Sky:flowers2:

it'd be great to read a detailed report of your amazing mika adventures in ireland:wub2:

Intro/Rain:

Part of SITM:

Billy Brown:

Any other world:

Touches You:

Dr John:

I really wanted to record Relax, I need to be a better memory card! MFC was apparently consulted on the changes :teehee: Ah, sometimes, you never get the full story. So let's just enjoy the way it has now evolved.:wub2:

thanx for the vids! :wub2: what has been changed about relax though, except for the chair-dancing? :blink: or was that what mfc suggested, some chair dancing? :das:

tiibet has made a fab video of relax, what do you need a memory card for if you have mfcers? :naughty:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYOxjlWPUwo

gotta ask.... how much flashlight (stroboscope) is there at the show? :blush-anim-cl:

doesnt look like much from the vids...

it's mainly during love today, didn't notice it for other songs, but during LT it was very obvious. :wink2:

Im seeing Mika for the 3rd time on the 4th march @ Bristol, colston hall.

Can Someone tell me (who has seen him this year) What things were for sale on the merc stand, because i have no idea of how much money to take with me.

Okie dokie. Thx :thumb_yello:

I did notice they'd posted a warning on the doors in Belfast so you'll want to be careful. Is there anything that can help prevent a reaction? Do sunglasses help?

I found the lights a lot less bothersome than at previous gigs but it could be just the setup of the venues because I only went to 2 shows. Andy was telling us that they've got one of the best lighting guys in the business though so hopefully the lighting is just better all around.

I did notice they'd posted a warning on the doors in Belfast so you'll want to be careful. Is there anything that can help prevent a reaction? Do sunglasses help?

I found the lights a lot less bothersome than at previous gigs but it could be just the setup of the venues because I only went to 2 shows. Andy was telling us that they've got one of the best lighting guys in the business though so hopefully the lighting is just better all around.

hhmmmm.... take more meds. and stay happy the whole day? but yeah sunglasses too... but i think that will ruin it a lil. BUT donno how big the chance is that i'll have one... havent had one since i got "released"

Maybe i should also tell em there that i have it :blink:

BUT if im going to be a lucky one and give it a GO as a BG.... then i guess you cant see the light much when wearing the mask cos all of em the reports ive read from the lucky once has pretty much said that they couldnt see much :thumb_yello:

Im seeing Mika for the 3rd time on the 4th march @ Bristol, colston hall.

Can Someone tell me (who has seen him this year) What things were for sale on the merc stand, because i have no idea of how much money to take with me.

Tour t shirts £20 (don't know how much in Euros!)

BIOTG vests and long sleeves Ts £25

blue/purple hoodies £45

keyrings £3 I think

notebooks £8 I think...

blue/purple hoodies £45

keyrings £3 I think

notebooks £8 I think...

Keyrings and notebooks??? :blink: I didn't see them. What kind of notebooks?

blue/purple hoodies £45

keyrings £3 I think

notebooks £8 I think...

and most importantly, the Oyster card holder (perfect for any other type of travel card, too, I think):thumb_yello:

..can't remember the price.. £5 , I think

Didn't get a close look but they had them at Manchester, looked like excercise books used to use at school. Didn't see them before Manchester.

Oh, now I see, thanks!! :thumb_yello: I was wondering how I missed them in Ireland. I bought only an oyster card holder, it's suitable for any kind of cards.