guylainem123

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you fly or float home?:naughty:

I think I did both at the same time :teehee:

Wanted to thank you for all your support, listening to the same story over and over and over and over again and being as excited as I was for everything I did on the night. WOW!

Also for Shady ofcourse.

I really needed that!!! :wub2:

Nice report by the way Rose :wub2: (is there a wub1 too?) twas ...WOW!!

Bianca, I lovvved your report! Kind of makes me wish I could have been on for the finale too but in all fairness I was lucky as hell that I didn't fall over and break something during Love Today so it's for the best I wasn't on I think. :naughty: And aaah, love that photo of us in our costumes! :teehee:

We were already very lucky to have those rehearsals with King Curl, I think:wub2: yeah for me the Lollipop song was the best thing, but still...

We're just a bunch of lucky lucky people arent we!!!:wub2:

Sucks that you couldnt do the finale, but we all had the rehearsals! :D

Sara, what a pity about your camera. It's the story of my attempts too!

That is such a lovely picture :thumb_yello:

Yep, it was a few people who did it in Dublin, I noticed them too, and they weren't even people who hadn't met him before either. They were seasoned MFC'ers :dunno: I guess that some things are just hard to avoid, but I do wish that people would be a little bit more considerate when it comes to that.

The photo with Bierkje is great isn't it?

I only saw a couple of MFCers move along the queue. I was more worried at the beginning when he was mobbed, but that wasn't the MFC.

School trip of 20 kids on the plane, but because they had to wait for one to turn up, and most of the adults going with them were on board, we had to wait for the little angel to arrive:aah:

[/size]SITM, the "trumpet" he's started doing the finger movements when "playing" it now, rather than just doing it with his hands covering his mouth. And Lollipop, with the souped up drum intro, is so much better now!

Gosh! It's hard to cut your post, Rose!

Anyway: the one kid story is absolutely the truth. There is always the one, last to arrive, not collected afterwards. Pains in the backside!

Mika and the finger trumpet: when I saw that I thought it would wreck his voice and I suspect it did, and if I were his voice trainer or doctor, that would go. Even before tonight! (Sheffield) - my phone has just reminded me that I'm off there today :)

Thanks for the reports Biekje and Rose :wub2:

I think what's important is that people don't take the p*ss when it comes to M&Gs. Like you say, he doesn't have to do them, but if people start taking the p*ss and getting greedy then it's going to make them less keen.

And I don't agree that people who have met him before should stand back. Everyone deserves to have a moment if he's doing a M&G because we all love his company as much as the next person.

Basically, my stance on this is equality for all. Nobody deserves anything more than anybody else, at the end of the day. We're all just crazy folk who've turned up to a gig and sometimes we're lucky enough to get a chance to speak to him. We should enjoy what we get and not be greedy. :mf_rosetinted:

I agree. We shouldn't be greedy, but at the same time I think we all deserve our little moment with him saying hi or thank you or something. I mean every trip is huge effort, it takes days and costs me a lot, and not just money, I mean other things too. And all I want is his show, and that's what I'm waiting for, but if there is a M&G I hope I have an opportunity to say thank you to him.

After he signed my pic I went to the other side of the street and I took a few pics of people who were talking to him. I hope I didn't bother anyone. But Mellody once took a pic when I was talking with Mika, and it's the only pic I have of those situations, and it's a lovely memory. So I thought some of my MFC friends would appreciate a pic too. And yes, some people went to the end of queue again, I guess they were excited and wanted to see more. It's really something that should never happen.

Okey, here is everything I have from Dublin, didn't film everything, it seems to be impossible to me :aah: Maybe someone can update these to the list.

Dr John

Touches You:

Happy Ending:

Lollipop (with the new drumming intro):

The beginning and Rain:

I See You:

Good Gone Girl:

Love Today:

Relax:

We Are Golden:

Okey, here is everything I have from Dublin, didn't film everything, it seems to be impossible to me :aah: Maybe someone can update these to the list.

Dr John

Touches You:

Happy Ending:

Lollipop (with the new drumming intro):

The beginning and Rain:

I See You:

Good Gone Girl:

Love Today:

Relax:

We Are Golden:

You star , thanks :wub2:

I will add the missy ones to the front page

Blue is back after a couple of fantastic days in Dublin! :thumb_yello:

At work now, will upload pictures soon (> tonight).

Thank you guys, it was great seeing you again & meeting new people! :thumb_yello:

Blue!! It's been well, ages! :boing: Hope to see you again at one of the other gigs! :biggrin2:

In the meantime, let me sum up the meeting Blue Sky experience from my perspective...

MFC meeting Blue Sky:

:woot_jump:

:group_hug:

The band meeting Blue Sky:

:bow::squirrel:

Mika meeting Blue Sky:

:fangurl:

...and list probably continues....:teehee:

You are too sweet. Those smilies were all about ME meeting YOU guys.

Blue Sky, I am still afraid to eat your Japanese gas sweet :aah:

I wanna do it all again NOW!:wub2:

It isn't poison you know!!

Oh and for anyone else who thinks their screaming might have disturbed Christine and Blue Sky, I don't think so...... They were fangurling too much themselves to notice anyone else's screaming. :naughty:

What makes you think we were fangurling??

th_100_2178.jpg

I'm stalking your pictures, vids and reports since the gig in Belfast and I love ALL! Thank you to everyone who share their expirience here! :mf_lustslow:

I just saw tilbets video with LOVE TODAY :wub2: and I'm really speechless about this great vid. You are my hero! I don't like the masks for the LG and BG so much (I hope I'm not to rude to say this here), but all LGs and BG were wonderful - and Mika anyway. Thank you!

BTW: Rak1 and Ruth is to blame when I really NOW start to record all gig reports on my pc! :shocked:

btw, did anyone record that part when Mika was introdusing the band? I thought I did but I can't seem to find it :blink:

I didn't film it, but I hope someone did. It was quite hilarious :teehee: He called Martin David, and Martin was like "hm, okay, you can call me David" :roftl:

I agree with this to an extent, but I also see some exceptions. Now I'm not saying that makes people acting like this fair, but what in life is fair. I've read a good deal of people's arguments about this topic and I feel the need to reply and express my opinion.

I don't know who was doing this BUT ifit was the first time for someone then I do not blame them at all. Especially if that person wasn't very privlidged financially. You have to see it from their perspective. They love Mika as much as the rest of us do and this is their first gig. Theywant to see him and talk to him and have their picture taken with him. And if they aren't wonderfully rich there is a good chance they won't see Mika again for a long while because they prolly can't travel far to see him. And even if he is close again there is no guarentee that they will be able to get there.

I, personally, would and prolly will do the same thing. I've been bouncing between obsession and admiration for this man for 3 years and I've still yet to see him live. I know that when he does come back to Florida I am going to do everything in my power to go see him and I am going to fight my hardest to get some time with him after the show. Even if I have to get back in line. I have no ide if I will ever see him a second time and I've waited more than enough for the first.

This is what kind of bothers me. MFCer's, or any fans, who've had the chance to meet him before should, imo, stand back a little and let the newbies in. It is, as you said, simply considerate. But, after a gig, and while on such a Mika high, I don't know if much of anyone really has their head on very straight. Especially whilst in the persenceof the man himself.

I couldn't agree more, Amber. Berlin is going to be my first ever concert.I'm going to this gig with my mom who is also a Mika fan. I've been waiting for this for almost 3 years and I am NOT going to miss my chance to talk to him and give him the presents I have for him and perhaps even have my picture taken. I also think that people who have met him numerous times before should give advantage to people who are having their first time and who may even not be able to see him ever again. (If they're nice and decent, of course). And nothing and no one is going to hold me back from it. Just saying. :mf_rosetinted: