Reports/Pics/Videos - Olympia, Dublin, Ireland Feb 15 2010

guylainem123

Tour t shirts £20 (don't know how much in Euros!)

BIOTG vests and long sleeves Ts £25

blue/purple hoodies £45

keyrings £3 I think

notebooks £8 I think...

Ooh, what do the vests look like?

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Someone tell me (who has seen him this year) What things were for sale on the merc stand, because i have no idea of how much money to take with me.

The merch is v expensive. Over-priced, some might say!

Keyrings and notebooks??? :blink: I didn't see them. What kind of notebooks?

and most importantly, the Oyster card holder (perfect for any other type of travel card, too, I think):thumb_yello:

..can't remember the price.. £5 , I think

There is a set of (3!) postcards for £5. A set of little badges were £5 too. The keyring is the cheapest thing at £3 but it's brown. The excersize book is the sort of thing that would be 25p if it didn't have some Mika scrawl on the front.

In Manchester there were people selling posters on the pavement outside. Not official.

My pics of the first day of the merchandise:

th_IMG_0137.jpg

th_029-1.jpg

th_030-1.jpg

I am sure we did not have keyrings and notebooks in Ireland.

They are the sort of thing I would have bought....I only got the oyster card holder...above on top of the bags,

th_IMG_0137.jpg

th_029-1.jpg

th_030-1.jpg

They are the sort of thing I would have bought....I only got the oyster card holder...above on top of the bags,

the oyster card holder looks very cool:wub2:

th_IMG_0137.jpg

th_029-1.jpg

th_030-1.jpg

I was talking to a girl in my class, she went to a gig in Dublin, she said she got a tshirt and a keyring and she saw notebooks, keyrings were 5euro and notebooks were 10euro :thumb_yello:

Ooh, what do the vests look like?

They have a feather and Blame it on the Girls on them, Jazz bought on a sheffield maybe she can post a pic?

You can just see on in Iona's merch pic.

So far I've only bought a blue tour t-shirt (which I'm sat in right now! lol) but I really want a hoodie! My friend was telling me she paid almost £50 for a tour hoody a few weeks ago so maybe they are in line with merch prices but seem quite expensive. I get paid before my next ig tho! Lol!

th_IMG_0137.jpg

th_029-1.jpg

th_030-1.jpg

you can see the notebooks on your first pic, they're light green, 2 of them above the sign that says 8 pounds, between the white tour-shirt and the black sleeveless shirt with the feather on it. :wink2:

and i love the we are golden mug with the golden writing. :wub2: might get one of those in munich. :biggrin2:

th_IMG_0137.jpg

th_029-1.jpg

th_030-1.jpg

Oh cool, thanks for sharing! They need to print the artwork bigger on the shirts and sweatshirts that have the album art on them. :teehee:

They should make wallets instead of oyster card holders :naughty:

th_IMG_0137.jpg

th_029-1.jpg

th_030-1.jpg

I love the Blame It On the Girls shirt! :wub2: Merch is looking great.

I would have had better pics if they hadn't been so snarky about it. But I forgive them...it was their first day, and they were designing the display and everything. I did not see the notebooks until someone pointed out they were in my photo. :blush-anim-cl:

The oyster card holder works well for the Passmo/Suica cards for the subway in Tokyo too. I tested it yesterday. You don't have to open the holder and show the card, you can just slap the whole thing, shut in half, onto the card reader and walk through. I like that:thumb_yello:

Hmm, we had the OV-chipkaart for public transport introduced here last year. :biggrin2:

If the Oyster card comes in the same size I'm having something to look out for next gig. :naughty:

hahaha i was thinking the same thing!!!

• 2 weeks later...
REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika at Olympia, Dublin, Ireland Feb 15 2010

Blue Sky

Intro/Rain:

Chat in Dublin and call for BGs:

Part of Big girl

Part of SITM:

Billy Brown:

Any other world:

Blue Eyes

Touches You:

Dr John:

Gray Skelly & the March of the Dead & Love Today

I only discovered these today. BS they're fabulous. Thankyou so much for sharing them; it's been a real treat :)

Looking back, I think the Dublin performance was, for me and out of the 3 I was at, the best as far as Mika movement/dance was concerned :wink2:

Blue eyes is yummy.

• 9 months later...