• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no idea about what topic he'd written now, but I think it will be basically a more serious article cause of the bad accident of Paloma.

For Christmas-wishes I think it's a bit too early - for this I expect more a little vid on Mikasound .. (do you here me, Santa??!!!! :biggrin2: ).

I have no idea about what topic he'd written now, but I think it will be basically a more serious article cause of the bad accident of Paloma.

For Christmas-wishes I think it's a bit too early - for this I expect more a little vid on Mikasound .. (do you here me, Santa??!!!! :biggrin2: ).

would love it :biggrin2:

I hope Santa hears you!!! :naughty:

should be out on thursday dec 2nd :biggrin2:

Dalla serie: fidarsi è bene ma non fidarsi è meglio :mf_rosetinted:

Looking forward to getting my copy tomorrow - hopefully nobody will be stuck in the snow and unable to get it!

do you suppose he talks about you in this issue of the magazine? :teehee::naughty:

if that's the case then i can't wait!! :roftl:

ok, I can't pretend any longer...sorry to spoil what the blog will be all about :blush-anim-cl:

- if you don't want to know before it comes out, read no further :mf_rosetinted:

It's that Mika is now featuring in ESL books and he insisted on me being part of the example on the conditional tutorial :pinkbow: - see Excercise 5. 3

58114_1386098575537_1324225878_30882386_7764462_n.jpg

ok, I can't pretend any longer...sorry to spoil what the blog will be all about :blush-anim-cl:

- if you don't want to know before it comes out, read no further :mf_rosetinted:

It's that Mika is now featuring in ESL books and he insisted on me being part of the example on the conditional tutorial :pinkbow: - see Excercise 5. 3

hahah wooow whose book is this?! i wish i learned from it :aah:

:shocked: I've got some of these books! Which level and edition is it?

EDIT:

Forgot to say I can't wait for next XLRepubblica's article!

:bleh:

Edited by pufpuf

Is this for real or Photoshop??:shocked: