...yes, you might have a point here. I'm not sure if it was busy bee or someone else but they might have read the first reactions because the collection of drawings in the video are all related to Mika / his earlier artwork ( i.e. they are clearly fan art) , whilst the winning drawing had nothing to do with Mika or his stories... :dunno:

I still wonder why nobody has recognized their drawings (well, almost nobody).

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now I start to suspect you, Wonka :wink2:

Now, everytime I make coffee, I think of Mika :wub2: Though previously I was thinking about him anyway, but now it's like performing my solemn coffee ritual.

But u shouldn't, i didn't apply....:thumb_yello:

I still wonder why nobody has recognized their drawings (well, almost nobody).

Everyone did, maybe they don't want their work exposed....:wink2:

I seriously think that he's going mad while he's in the studio...I mean he writes blogs about coffe.:aah:

I like that column, something I can relate to:biggrin2:

And I think of you almost every time I make tea! :wub2: Especially if I'm using tea bags, because you are the only person I've seen using two tea bags for one cup of tea! :biggrin2:

Oh, I love coffee! And I love it that Mika wrote about coffee, and I love the thought of him drinking coffee while he is in studio :mf_lustslow:

I can't believe you remember that!:roftl: I only use tea-bags when there is no other option!

Some people in this fan club have actually seen me use three in one cup, but it was a really big cup!:biggrin2:

How could you not???:teehee:

:mf_rosetinted:

hahahaa:wink2: but I like the drawing technique, the colours, the style...not only the subject...:wink2:

btw: I'm going to upload a short video from Mika's gig . the title is " never kiss a chicken" ...it's a quotation of course...

Edited by Melisanda

Oh finally a sister in crime!:wub2: I hate coffee too!:naughty: I doesn't matter how old I get I just don't like it... I like the smell of it though and I can drink it if it's really thin, (or what do you call it in English when it's the opposite to strong coffee?) and if it's mixed with lots of milk!:teehee:

Tea, on the other hand, I can drink all day long!:biggrin2:

Light Coffee ? :aah:

I agree!:thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

Oh finally a sister in crime!:wub2: I hate coffee too!:naughty: I doesn't matter how old I get I just don't like it... I like the smell of it though and I can drink it if it's really thin, (or what do you call it in English when it's the opposite to strong coffee?) and if it's mixed with lots of milk!:teehee:

Tea, on the other hand, I can drink all day long!:biggrin2:

Would that be weak coffee?:naughty:

yeah, I like the smell of coffee too, and the way it looks and all the ceremony....but I don't drink much coffee...I love tea, I need earl grey every day.....and only weak coffee or coffee with milk ....I remember I was shaking after drinking espresso in Italy hahaha

Edited by Melisanda

yeah, I like the smell of coffee too, and the way it looks and all the ceremony....but I don't drink much coffee...I love tea, I need earl grey every day.....and only weak coffee or coffee with milk ....I remember I was shaking after drinking espresso in Italy hahaha

My favourite is cappucino, love it!:biggrin2:

My favourite is cappucino, love it!:biggrin2:

I don't drink coffee at all I'm afraid :aah: maybe I should start :roftl:

Really some great stuff shown in the video. I like. I see nothing of it would be in line with the line art (no pun intended) illustrations they always have (except for the dove). Nice they showed some of the other entries anyway. Even if just as an also-ran.

Congrats to everyone! :flowers2:

Hey, congrats!:thumb_yello::clap:

Congratulations! :yay:

Really some great stuff shown in the video. I like. I see nothing of it would be in line with the line art (no pun intended) illustrations they always have (except for the dove). Nice they showed some of the other entries anyway. Even if just as an also-ran.

Thank you so muuch to all!! :wub2: I'm really happy :boing:

Thank you so muuch to all!! :wub2: I'm really happy :boing:

I really like it too , congrats sweetie :huglove:

I though the vid was really great :wub2: I wish it had shown ever more fan drawings :wink2:

I' m a serious coffee drinker myself and now whenever I drink on, I think of Mika, that's a nice feeling :blush-anim-cl:

The column is nice, it shows once again that love and fun make the world go round , as coffee became widespread thanks to a love story and thanks to a dancing goat :wub2::naughty:

I really like it too , congrats sweetie :huglove:

I though the vid was really great :wub2: I wish it had shown ever more fan drawings :wink2:

I' m a serious coffee drinker myself and now whenever I drink on, I think of Mika, that's a nice feeling :blush-anim-cl:

The column is nice, it shows once again that love and fun make the world go round , as coffee became widespread thanks to a love story and thanks to a dancing goat :wub2::naughty:

Thanks, dear!! :wub2:

Hahahhaa True.. I think I've been in the same situation! These last days I have not stopped drinking coffee after having read the column ._.

Frankly I found it quite interesting *as always*

Each month we learn something new with the things that he writes.. :teehee:

it was one of my favorites from the video, nice to know it's from a fellow MFCer :thumb_yello:

great work!

Thank you!! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm glad to read something like that! I tried to project a little concepts of Jim Woodring and Maurice Sendak and create something new :wub2:

I totally agree -- I'm so glad to see that they did something with all of

the other entries, and especially glad that some of them are from MFCers!

Kudos to those of you who were showcased in the video! :thumb_yello:

Yes, I think showing the vid was better than just showing one drawing. It meant that others had their work displayed. I'm thrilled for all who had their work shown. They were all lovely drawings. I can't say which was my favourite, because they were all great!!