• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, there's no more columns for a few months. There's a note in this month's edition with a drawing (unfortunately I don't have a scanner) explaining why. Here's my translation:

"Unfortunately I have to say goodbye for a bit. I have to take a break from my column for a few months and concentrate on the most intense phase of recording my new album. We spoke about everything, from finding love online to coffee, from student protests to Saint Anna Nicole (she's a saint to me) and I enjoyed every minute of it. I'll be back soon, to make myself feel stronger, more cheeky and a bit off topic.

All my love to the readers of XL and also to the editorial staff of XL.

See you in 2012!"

Ok, there's no more columns for a few months. There's a note in this month's edition with a drawing (unfortunately I don't have a scanner) explaining why. Here's my translation:

"Unfortunately I have to say goodbye for a bit. I have to take a break from my column for a few months and concentrate on the most intense phase of recording my new album. We spoke about everything, from finding love online to coffee, from student protests to Saint Anna Nicole (she's a saint to me) and I enjoyed every minute of it. I'll be back soon, to make myself feel stronger, more cheeky and a bit off topic.

See you in 2012!"

Thank you for the translation, Nezza! :wub2:

See you in 2012!"

Aw, what a shame! But thankyou for the translation, and I'm glad he's putting his heart into the album :wub2:

See you in 2012!"

Thanks! I'll miss the columns, but I understand why he's taking a break. I'm glad he'll keep writing them in the future, though. I love hearing his thoughts on random topics!

See you in 2012!"

thx 4 the translation :thumb_yello:

See you in 2012!"

Thanks for the translation!

I'm a bit disappointed because his column's were the highlight of my month. :aah: But ultimately I'm glad - I don't want anything to distract him from making us brilliant new music! :wub2:

See you in 2012!"

Thank you... :sad:

Aw, what a shame! But thankyou for the translation, and I'm glad he's putting his heart into the album :wub2:

Me too! I think he's doing the right thing. His album is the most important thing atm, and it must be hard to concentrate on it 100%, when he has to think of things to write about every single month.

Well that's it then I guess. I can't imagine he will seriously pick up this column again in 2012. He's going to be a lot busier than he is now.

He didn't say when in 2012 :naughty:

Probably hoping the world will end and he won't have to bother :wink2:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...