• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to agree with everyone who has been saying this sounds like the "old" Mika. I love the little quirks and spelling errors in the original text. It affords a very real quality, kind of like the blogs from days gone by.

This column seems to epitomize that "something" about Mika that's just so damn endearing... the quirky, offbeat, bizarrely intelligent lens though which he views the world. Like the line "A little post life theatre can’t be a bad thing." That's just so Mika, in 10 words or less.

And the random thing about the henchman. "...must have a doctorate in something obscure, like the behaviour of a subspecies of amazonian red ant." I love that. :roftl: Or "Those guides are written by self promoting workaholics who want you to buy their books, feel crap again and then buy another one."

Reading this just makes me want to hug him and be like "Don't ever change."

How about this one: "We all know that discipline makes you feel better about yourself." True? Untrue? Discuss.

Wise words! These 4 years were a good test for him, and he passed it excellently! Hope he won't change in the future as well :thumb_yello:

Yes, i paid attention to all these phrases too. But about work and discipline - it made me feel so lazy and sad. I'm not that hard-working :boxed::aah:

Mika, I'm so ashamed :blush-anim-cl:

no, it just means that it's very tight... google catsuit, then you'll know what i mean. :naughty: guess that doesn't make it better than an animal costume though, does it? :teehee:

anyway, somehow i'd love to see a pic of mika in that outfit. :naughty:

Hope he was severely and cruelly joking! It would be too much :shocked: Animal costume would be better, we got used to them after all :aah:

Edited by Dreamy_Queen

OMG, I did it :floor::floor::floor::stretcher: . Now I think I will never get that image out of my head. I´m dying with laughter right now. Hope I won´t start laughing the next time I see him live. OMG OMG OMG :roftl:

:naughty: since it was a motto party, i see it as a carnival outfit, and as such i find it funny. :naughty: if he seriously wears such stuff for going out, like, usually, that's a different story though...:shocked: but who knows, after all he often says in interviews that he has a lot of secrets... :aah:

How about this one: "We all know that discipline makes you feel better about yourself." True? Untrue? Discuss. :teehee:

see my post on the previous page. :teehee:

I guess his mum made the catsuit. I don't know where else you'd get one for a skinny 6'3" man. :roftl:

wherever the drag queens get their outfits from, i'd guess? :naughty: but yeah, i could as well imagine that his mum made it. :roftl:

Why is everyone freaking out over the catsuit?

Back in the 70s even I was wearing one, in my teens, and they weren't weird or kinky. Even Elvis Presley wore them!

I suggest you all watch the movie Velvet Goldmine, with Ewan MacGregor in. Thats the kind of catsuit Mika was possibly wearing.

Can't see what all the fuss is about!

Edited by RAK1

Poor Mika, we're turning him into ridiculous there ...:shocked: I think it's was cute that he admit that to everyone.. usually, it' s a kind of experience that everyone tries to hide.

But he's been honest by saying so probably to begin this column and made us understand his point better. And I prefer to think that anything in which he dressed up for this night was more class than the displayed photos :boxed::blush-anim-cl:

I was very fond of this column like most of you, because compared to the previous one, I had the feeling as I read it, to know him a little bit better. It's nice in those times when his appearances, interviews... are really scarce. By saying his resolution, we can try to understand his feelings now, his value...

I'm glad to have that evey month. How long will it last ?

Edited by Edoclaire

Why is everyone freaking out over the catsuit?

Back in the 70s even I was wearing one, in my teens, and they weren't weird or kinky. Even Elvis Presley wore them!

I suggest you all watch the movie Velvet Goldmine, with Ewan MacGregor in. Thats the kind of catsuit Mika was possibly wearing.

Can't see what all the fuss is about!

Agreed :thumb_yello:

I really like to see him in this suit, maybe he looks better than Halle Berry:aah:

Poor Mika, we're turning him into ridiculous there ...:shocked: I think it's was cute that he admit that to everyone.. usually, it' s a kind of experience that everyone tries to hide.

But he's been honest by saying so probably to begin this column and made us understand his point better. And I prefer to think that anything in which he dressed up for this night was more class than the displayed photos :boxed::blush-anim-cl:

No one has the intention of ridicularising Mika in here...

It's just wot we do whenever Mka Drought happens...

We speculate over and over, we chew the same pics over and over again, and when we're tired of chewing the same pics Phooshop comes in hand to create even more speculation about it...:teehee:

It's just an MFCrs thing...:thumb_yello: