do I sense a new blog with more stories coming up? :P

Who knows:mf_rosetinted:

...maybe MS is in the hands of a lazy lazy team :aah:

Cuz it's all in da hands of a lazy lazy team, say goodbye to the updates that you hoped for:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they say the issue is out each last thrusday of the month :thumb_yello:

so on the 27th this month :blush-anim-cl:

Oh. Thursday will be busy. Mika's new column, some new episodes of my fave shows...

Vampire Diaries namely. :teehee:

Back on track though, I think, so long as he keeps up the article and gets it in at LEAST in time for it to be published :roftl:, I can wait for the new album happily without switching obsessions. :naughty:

I hope. :sneaky2::aah:

I never thought for a moment he would be a permanent columnist. How could he? Imagine trying to write a column per month when you are getting your new songs right - and then promoting the album - then touring again. He couldn't do it justice with so much else to do.

He's done the writing of the column for a while, while things are quiet on the Mika-front, and we've learned so much more about him because of it, but now he has to concentrate on his album and everything that goes with it.

I'm just happy we've had these few months of excitement with the articles, and now I'm looking forward to the next Mika phase.

Actually when the first one was out I thought it would be just one, dunno why :teehee: So I was utterly happy that there were more :biggrin2:

I hope it doesn't stop, since it's monthly I get the sense it hasn't been much, but for him it probably has. I love his column :wub2:

The new XL Repubblica will be out on February, 3rd :wink2:

I never thought for a moment he would be a permanent columnist. How could he? Imagine trying to write a column per month when you are getting your new songs right - and then promoting the album - then touring again. He couldn't do it justice with so much else to do.

He's done the writing of the column for a while, while things are quiet on the Mika-front, and we've learned so much more about him because of it, but now he has to concentrate on his album and everything that goes with it.

I'm just happy we've had these few months of excitement with the articles, and now I'm looking forward to the next Mika phase.

I really enjoyed reading those, I'll miss them :crybaby:

Thanks for the update Lucrezia :flowers2::huglove:, I'll be happy to read the February one and I keep my fingers crossed so it won't be the last one:wink2:

However if I believe Mika's twit, it puts too much pressure on him "like homework" so it's best if he goes back to blogs and vlogs which we can hope for as his third album is on its way :squirrel::squirrel::squirrel::squirrel:

I really enjoyed reading those, I'll miss them :crybaby:

Thanks for the update Lucrezia :flowers2::huglove:, I'll be happy to read the February one and I keep my fingers crossed so it won't be the last one:wink2:

However if I believe Mika's twit, it puts too much pressure on him "like homework" so it's best if he goes back to blogs and vlogs which we can hope for as his third album is on its way :squirrel::squirrel::squirrel::squirrel:

I'm crossing my fingers for some studio vlogs where he gives us a taster of the new songs. Like he did with his songs from TBWKTM.

I'm crossing my fingers for some studio vlogs where he gives us a taster of the new songs. Like he did with his songs from TBWKTM.

If he's not planning on releasing the third album this year, he'd better give us a taste of it at some point :sneaky2:. We need something to talk about or it will turn into a real pickle season and we'd have to dig the blue catsuit or something of the sort out again to keep ourselves amused :aah:.