• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW, I want to ask - when the article has to be ready? He is late 6 days with the next article, so he must have wrote the Catsuit article much earlier than New Year! It means, that his catsuit story was written before the NYear. Am I right? I'm bad in math, so maybe I'm mistaken. But it seems to me, da Boy has a brilliant imagination and likes to make fun of himself (and thus make fun of us). :glasses3:

Yes I think Mellody mentioned that when it was first published. Clearly another Gertrude the dog story. :roftl:

Tanks god. I'm a huge Freddie fan, but I'm not ready for this regatding Mika (it is what I imagined at once lloking at photoshop pics here):

NHC771116-01-11A-FP.jpg

Edited by Dreamy_Queen

Tanks god. I'm a huge Freddie fan, I'm not ready for this regatding Mika (it is what I imagined at once lloking at photoshop pics here):

NHC771116-01-11A-FP.jpg

Yes that look was best left in the 70s I think. Only Freddie and a couple of his contemporaries could pull it off. Mika's regular stage clothes are already tight enough for his tall thin frame without spandex. :shocked:

Yes I think Mellody mentioned that when it was first published. Clearly another Gertrude the dog story. :roftl:

hey, there IS a dog after all... :fisch: so maybe the story WAS true, just not this new year's day... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yes that look was best left in the 70s I think. Only Freddie and a couple of his contemporaries could pull it off. Mika's regular stage clothes are already tight enough for his tall thin frame without spandex. :shocked:

:roftl:

He can do what he wants hahaha

I get very surprised when I read his last colum

Really strange, cool

:offtopic:

I notice our siggies are quite similar :teehee:

Was just wondering when's the next issue of XL is available. Next Thursday?

hey, we don't know whether he ended up his writing.:dunno:

Firts he had a problem to find a topic and he's been late for...how many days?:aah:

Did you notice Mika's last Republica column is in mikasounds.com as his first blog of the year :wink2:http://www.mikasounds.com/blog/post/2714781326

:naughty:

Mikaaa :doh:

Mika's learning the virtue of economy and recycling :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

With smashing hit singles such as We Are Incarcerated, Stuck in the Cell Block, Good Gone Thief and Blame it on the system:mf_rosetinted:

Omg :roftl:

...maybe MS is in the hands of a lazy lazy team :aah: