• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Poor Mika, we're turning him into ridiculous there ...:shocked: I think it's was cute that he admit that to everyone.. usually, it' s a kind of experience that everyone tries to hide.

But he's been honest by saying so probably to begin this column and made us understand his point better. And I prefer to think that anything in which he dressed up for this night was more class than the displayed photos :boxed::blush-anim-cl:

I was very fond of this column like most of you, because compared to the previous one, I had the feeling as I read it, to know him a little bit better. It's nice in those times when his appearances, interviews... are really scarce. By saying his resolution, we can try to understand his feelings now, his value...

I'm glad to have that evey month. How long will it last ?

Wonka said the truth - it happens every time we miss Mika and don't know when we will hear from him again.

Have you seen a Birdie T-shirt thread? Or Bald thread? :naughty:

Poor Mika, we're turning him into ridiculous there ...:shocked: I think it's was cute that he admit that to everyone.. usually, it' s a kind of experience that everyone tries to hide.

But he's been honest by saying so probably to begin this column and made us understand his point better. And I prefer to think that anything in which he dressed up for this night was more class than the displayed photos :boxed::blush-anim-cl:

I was very fond of this column like most of you, because compared to the previous one, I had the feeling as I read it, to know him a little bit better. It's nice in those times when his appearances, interviews... are really scarce. By saying his resolution, we can try to understand his feelings now, his value...

I'm glad to have that evey month. How long will it last ?

I absolutely agree with you sweetie and this column also reminds me of his vlogs and blogs that I miss so much :tears:

It's true I shoud l have posted this in Wonkaland which is meant for it but we grow so desperate because we have no new gig to look forward to and not a tiny bit of a new song, so we just go crazy...like lions in a cage and we end up misbehaving ...do you know the song by Sabine Paturel "Les bêtises", that's what we do when we miss him...:blush-anim-cl:

I absolutely agree with you sweetie and this column also reminds me of his vlogs and blogs that I miss so much :tears:

It's true I shoud l have posted this in Wonkaland which is meant for it but we grow so desperate because we have no new gig to look forward to and not a tiny bit of a new song, so we just go crazy...like lions in a cage and we end up misbehaving ...do you know the song by Sabine Paturel "Les bêtises", that's what we do when we miss him...:blush-anim-cl:

I didn't know this song, but it's funny...:das:

I put the link of it if some French speakers or anyone actually wants to hear it

Love the "lions in a cage" :insane::roll1:

PS : and I miss vlogs, blogs... and him so much tooooo !!!

Edited by Edoclaire

*reads Edoclaire's comment about making Mika ridiculous and how it was cute for him not to hide it*

*suddenly thinks: I wouldn't hide, I didn't hide*

OMG I've actually wore a blue catsuit!!!! :lmfao:

1194294888_f.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

You look lovely sweetie :wink2:

I just thought of this vid of Mika

Why is everyone freaking out over the catsuit?

Back in the 70s even I was wearing one, in my teens, and they weren't weird or kinky. Even Elvis Presley wore them!

I suggest you all watch the movie Velvet Goldmine, with Ewan MacGregor in. Thats the kind of catsuit Mika was possibly wearing.

Can't see what all the fuss is about!

Oh thanks, now I have visions of you, Elvis and Mika partying in catsuits. It does nothing for my appetite:mf_rosetinted:

I'm dead :stretcher:

Da Boss is clever. Just with one word he rocked up the MFC.

And he is kind. Now we have a topic to discuss for a long time. :mf_rosetinted:

He reminds me of Chaka Kann, Bee Gees, Boby Farell and Leo Sayer at the same time :roftl:

*reads Edoclaire's comment about making Mika ridiculous and how it was cute for him not to hide it*

*suddenly thinks: I wouldn't hide, I didn't hide*

OMG I've actually wore a blue catsuit!!!! :lmfao:

1194294888_f.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

Don"t worry, you look great in this pink/blue catsuit :biggrin2::thumb_yello: