Mika's Sister in Serious Accident

dcdeb

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i've opened a thread to gather artwork, poems and blessings for Paloma here

wish to show the Penniman's our love, please join! :wink2:

Good thing you did! :huglove: I was thinking that we should all get together to send flowers to Paloma in hospital from MFC to show our care to Mika and the whole Penniman family

So sorry to hear about this horrific accident - I'm relieved to see from the update that Paloma is stable and likely to recover, but it must still be an awful shock for the family especially Mika as he apparently witnessed it.

My heart goes out to Paloma, Mika and his family at this difficult time. Thinking positive thoughts for Paloma's full recovery.

O my! This is really horrible!! Hope Paloma will recover very soon...wish Mika and the rest of his family lots of strength...

While Mika is on a break from his touring we all have been wishing for some Mika-news to come last few weeks/months...

This is not exactly what we were waiting for...:emot-sad::tears:

I've registered to send Paloma, Mika and their family all the best wishes from my family and the fans-club in Argentina, which is following the facts and waiting for good news. We're so sorry for what happened.. and knowing that nothing can be done by us to help in this tragedy, we'll keep on guard, waiting any press news.

The best wishes from all the people who loves you...

Don't open the article if you do not want to see the railings....http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3173735/Mika-sis-impaled-after-50ft-plunge.html

Yikes, that just made me shudder. Poor Paloma. I really hope she'll be alright. :emot-sad:

Archived