Mika's Sister in Serious Accident

dcdeb

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel so helpless without being able to do anything to alleviate the Penniman's pain. This goes to show how much we all do really care about not only Mika' date=' but also for his entire family. My stomach is in a knot. They are truly special individuals and we will continue to pray for her.[/quote']

I feel the same way. Even though we don't personally know Mika and his family, I think most of us still care for them in a way; and knowing that they're dealing with such circumstances right now is heartbreaking. I wish there was something I too could do to help alleviate their pain and worry right now, but of course all we really can do is keep them in our thoughts and prayers.

I'm so relieved that Perez tweeted that she's stable and expected to recover.

I feel the same way. Even though we don't personally know Mika and his family, I think most of us still care for them in a way; and knowing that they're dealing with such circumstances right now is heartbreaking. I wish there was something I too could do to help alleviate their pain and worry right now, but of course all we really can do is keep them in our thoughts and prayers.

:sad: I wish we could send over flowers or something...but of coarse they need there privacy even if we could.

I couldn´t say it better, exactly what I feel. Thank you Mana!

I couldn't think of anything else since I heard of this sad news. I thought for a while but in the end I only tweet mika a short note to let him know MFCers are all here to pray and support them. I feel bad for not being able to do anything to make them feel better. :no:

May god please be with Paloma and the Pennimans.

xoxoxo

Exactly. You never imagine that things like this would happen. And even we don't know him personally, just thinking how shocked and worried he and his family are now is heartbreaking. Sending thoughts and prayers too, it's all we can do.

what an awful accident.

i'm so glad we heard that she's expected to recover and therefore the family must be feeling a little better to know that.

i'm grateful it didn't turn out worse and am sending positive energy to all of them.

oh my god! i was away tonight & thought i'd check on mfc before going to bed, but i never expected to read such horrible news. :tears:

My heart skipped a beat when i read it.

I'm grateful that Perez is keeping us updated.

Pamola is lucky to be surrounded by such a loving family. My heart goes out to them all.

The Pennimans truly need privacy at this time.

what an awful accident.

i'm so glad we heard that she's expected to recover and therefore the family must be feeling a little better to know that.

i'm grateful it didn't turn out worse and am sending positive energy to all of them.

+1

I am glad she's stable! What a horrible thing to happen. Poor Paloma, poor Mika, poor family...My heart goes out to them all.

:shocked: Oh my God...

I just read Guylaine and Deb's twits and was so worried. It's worst that I could imagine...

This is horrible... I can't imagine how horrible that night was for Paloma, Mika and their Family....

I really, really hope she'll be OK, we can send all our best vibes, it's the only thing we can do.

And so agree with Mana, I feel exactly the same

I read in twitter and I hoped it was just a rumor..but i also read it here so...it's true :(

I'm so so sorry for Paloma! I really hope she'll recover completely!

My prayers are with her and the whole family!

Once you know them you love them all!!

Oh my god... :shocked: That is absolutely horrible. :tears:

Sending lots of prayers and healing vibes to Paloma, and praying for Mika and his family.

They must be going though hell right now. I am so glad that he's not really touring right now, cause the last thing he should be worried about right now is doing gigs...

Absolutely...

I kinda hope that people don't tweet Mika with get well wishes for Paloma, even though it would be done with the best intentions.

in some ways, you're right. I know your heart.

I was worrying a lot while read article. dizzy, worried, was stunned.

i know my tweet not good this time.

but i feel , mika heart really hurt.

please understand....

This are absolutely dreadful news ! I'm all the more shocked that I just learnt some wonderful private news ! It's such a strange thing to learn horrible and marvelous news at the same time ! I deeply pray for Paloma and send all my love and hugs to Mika and his family. I'm very moved, right now !

Horrible news...:shocked: poor Paloma, poor family...

This morning I read in the newspaper that a girl fell out from a window in eastern tyrol...then I read this bad news in internet...

Last week two little girls (1 and 3 years old) fell out of a window, too...

All my best wishes and thoughts to Paloma and family...I hope she will be okay soon...

Oh my god, this is such a terrible news!:boxed:Poor Paloma, poor Mika and the entire family. It must be so awful when something like that happens. I can't even imagine all the worries they're going throguh.

I'm sending all my best wishes to all of them. I hope she recovers soon, and that all will be perfectly OK with her.

I am so shocked! This is such a terrible thing! Trying to have faith in a full recovery, but she'll have a long way to go! And indeed, life will never be the same again! Wishing Paloma, her mum, Mika and the rest of the family to be strong and most of all together for the time to come!

Archived