Mika's Sister in Serious Accident

dcdeb

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@ParezHilton :

@MikaFanClub This is a miracle!!!! I am hearing that, unfortunately, it's true - but Paloma is stable and expected to recover. Thank God!!!!

Yes, thank you Perez! :biggrin2:

This is terrible!! It's like 6:46am here and I shall wake up and go to school but when I saw all the tweets on my cell phone I immediatly jumped off the bed and rushed to the computer to see what's going on :shocked: I can't belive it. I can't even imagine how bad Mika should feel...

I deffinetly send all my prayers to Paloma and Mika and all of their family. I am really happy she is better now though! :puppy_eyes:

@ParezHilton :

@MikaFanClub This is a miracle!!!! I am hearing that, unfortunately, it's true - but Paloma is stable and expected to recover. Thank God!!!!

Hope he got news from the family..

In this case, it seems to be a positive news

I'm still praying

lets make a huge moob for her...

writte mensages, draws etc etc, and send her...

what you think about it???

-sorry to be soo annoying... i'm really shocked now-

Yeah I was thinking of making a lillte website with get well cards/messages/prayers etc on it from us all

If anyone wants to join in and add anything for the site either leave a message on my wall here tweet me on twitter @harajukutama or email wheezyirhoo@yahoo.com (don't worry not a private email ad)

@PerezHilton: @MikaFanClub This is a miracle!!!! I am hearing that, unfortunately, it's true - but Paloma is stable and expected to recover. Thank God!!!!

OUR BEST WISHES ARE WORKING!!! KEEPING PRAYING FOR PALOMA =)

@PerezHilton: @MikaFanClub This is a miracle!!!! I am hearing that, unfortunately, it's true - but Paloma is stable and expected to recover. Thank God!!!!

We will keep on praying for Paloma & her family !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god... :shocked: That is absolutely horrible. :tears:

Sending lots of prayers and healing vibes to Paloma, and praying for Mika and his family.

They must be going though hell right now. I am so glad that he's not really touring right now, cause the last thing he should be worried about right now is doing gigs...

I can only find this in The Sun, but I don't have any reason to doubt it's

true.

I'm beyond shocked, and think this an absolutely horrific thing to have

happened. But I don't think we can expect to hear any more -- and I'm

sure we all wish to respect the family's request for privacy. All we can do

is keep Paloma and her family in our thoughts.

Absolutely...

I kinda hope that people don't tweet Mika with get well wishes for Paloma, even though it would be done with the best intentions.

Yeah I was thinking of making a lillte website with get well cards/messages/prayers etc on it from us all

If anyone wants to join in and add anything for the site either leave a message on my wall here tweet me on twitter @harajukutama or email wheezyirhoo@yahoo.com (don't worry not a private email ad)

That's a nice thought...

Maybe we could open a thread on here and do the same thing :dunno:

Yeahhh KEEPING PRAYING FOR PALOMA:wub2: and all Family, be strong Mika:huglove:

I found out about this earlier, and Im so upset about it that I could not bring myself to even writing anything. I am praying so much for her FULL recovery, without any disabilities. I dunno, I feel so helpless without being able to do anything to alleviate the Penniman's pain. This goes to show how much we all do really care about not only Mika, but also for his entire family. My stomach is in a knot. They are truly special individuals and we will continue to pray for her.

Archived