The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

Milda you are the best stalker we've had around here in ages. You're hired! :roftl:

I got a job! wootsmiley.gifwootsmiley.gifwootsmiley.gif Thank you so much! :roftl:

OMG! :lmfao:

I'd rather see him wear those blue ones though. That ugly brown combined with the pink of those pants is a bit too much to take in. Maybe it's because I'm having a headache. :naughty:

Oh yes! His jacket was kind of blue-ish (is there a word like that? :naughty:) there, so I'm sure the blue ones would fit him better :teehee:

I got a job! wootsmiley.gifwootsmiley.gifwootsmiley.gif Thank you so much! :roftl:

Oh yes! His jacket was kind of blue-ish (is there a word like that? :naughty:) there, so I'm sure the blue ones would fit him better :teehee:

A blue-ish jacket, pink pants and brown shoes? :shocked: Do you have any picture evidence of this combo detective Milda? :das:

There is a video, actually :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]QbMZyjZ2W08[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you so much for helping out a newbie! :bow:

That actually doesn't look as bad as I thought it would, but I still hate the colour of those shoes. :aah: Not sure if the blue ones would be any better though, it could be a little too matchy-matchy.

Why isn't he wearing his earring by the way? I like it a lot even though the placing of it is a bit odd. :teehee:

Why isn't he wearing his earring by the way? I like it a lot even though the placing of it is a bit odd. :teehee:

He only started wearing it in public last January. I freaked out when he walked in the room because I'd never seen it before. :naughty: I think we had at least 2 or 3 threads about whether the mark on his ear was a hole or a mole (because of the odd placement.)

He only started wearing it in public last January. I freaked out when he walked in the room because I'd never seen it before. :naughty: I think we had at least 2 or 3 threads about whether the mark on his ear was a hole or a mole (because of the odd placement.)

:lmfao:

Yeah, I have a vague memory of lurking one of those threads before registering. :teehee: I have to admit, the more I see it the more I like it! The first time I noticed it I thought it looked so strange but now I actually think it looks pretty good.

... I wonder what Mika would look like if he was heavily tattooed. :mf_lustslow:

totally :boxed: and I think someone had posted it in this thread... somewhere :aah:

edit: I don't think that's Mika at all... I mean, by looking at the arms, the skin colour and the dressing style (:mf_rosetinted:) I don't belive that's him!

I don't believe it too! :mf_rosetinted: But wait, he has boobs... Maybe it is that what Priscilla Renea meant by her tweet? :naughty:

So, if it is Mika - I'm a lucky gal (isn't it, wifey :wink2: )

THat's me..:lmfao:

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but I have to get this off my chest.

Whenever I see this

73616d06a2be.jpg

it reminds me of this Finnish scetch character:

500_uuno.jpg

(I'm posting a drawn version of him because the real one is too hardcore. :teehee: )

:shocked::shocked: chop off the head and that's mika there!

i always thought the outfit looked very 'grandfather-ish' :naughty:

It so does! :roftl: All he needs is a cane... :old: *resists the urge to make naughty comments about canes*

:naughty::thumb_yello: thanks for putting the thoughts of that in my head :teehee:

the main thing i don't like about this pic is that those suspenders with that shirt are making him look like he has a bit of a pot belly :teehee:

his face is just :wub2: though

:naughty::thumb_yello: thanks for putting the thoughts of that in my head :teehee:

the main thing i don't like about this pic is that those suspenders with that shirt are making him look like he has a bit of a pot belly :teehee:

his face is just :wub2: though

I think his body looks rather... flat, in that outfit :bored:

• 2 weeks later...
I'm glad that I was not the only one thinking that. :roftl:

It's ridiculous, but when I saw his shoes I didn't know that they are Mikarajas. I though: What an awful shoes, why not Loubies? :naughty:

It turned out to be Loubies... but I like converse-like shoes much better.

:thumb_yello:

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but I have to get this off my chest.

Whenever I see this

73616d06a2be.jpg

it reminds me of this Finnish scetch character:

500_uuno.jpg

(I'm posting a drawn version of him because the real one is too hardcore. :teehee: )

OMG, i just saw this :lmfao: Oh dear, especially the part "the real one is too hardcore"! Apua repesin ihan täydellisesti tän kuvan kanssa, ihan hirveä mielleyhtymä, ja vielä piirretty kuva pehmentämässä vaikutelmaa :roftl:

Everything else was :wub2:, but "Mikaraja" are simply :bleh:

mikaraja.jpg

Totally agree about the shoes, but the rest of the outfit was :mf_lustslow:

OMG, i just saw this :lmfao: Oh dear, especially the part "the real one is too hardcore"! Apua repesin ihan täydellisesti tän kuvan kanssa, ihan hirveä mielleyhtymä, ja vielä piirretty kuva pehmentämässä vaikutelmaa :roftl:

Totally agree about the shoes, but the rest of the outfit was :mf_lustslow:

I dont like the shoes either, but I think it´s something that VIPS do when they go to attend things like this Awards. I´m sure Mika is not wearing those shoes when he goes to do the groceries, but according to the way he was dressed, thinking that it was in France, Loubi is French, those shoes are made like in his honor and stuff... I think it´s quite "normal" he was wearing them.