The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

There is a larger version of that pic somewhere so I was searching Google for Mika & coffee and found this :lmfao:

I don't know if there is a larger pic with not deteriorated quality, because this one pic is the one posted there initially :dunno:

In your dreams,sis,in your dreams :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

OH SNAP! :floor:

Those trousers definitely belong here! :naughty:

And the shirt in the background as well :mf_rosetinted:

2yy358p.jpg

That shirt... :shocked: Good grief, can someone pass the eye bleach please?

About Mika's pants, I think I actually like them. :teehee:

I'm guessing they are silk. :dunno:

They're probably very nice but the dull colour of the jacket and the clashing with the white t-shirt and the shoes...I don't think his outfit is very attractive. :aah:

I think the red on the collar of Mika's shirt looks a bit like the last person who it got his throat cut and the blood didnt wash out :roftl:

at first i didn't like the whole outfit but now it's growing on me i think, i need to see more pics of it :naughty:especially from behind

I think the red on the collar of Mika's shirt looks a bit like the last person who it got his throat cut and the blood didnt wash out :roftl:

at first i didn't like the whole outfit but now it's growing on me i think, i need to see more pics of it :naughty: especially from behind

Trust you to point that out... :naughty:Totally agree with you on that one though. I find the lack of Bob disturbing!

Those trousers definitely belong here! :naughty:

And the shirt in the background as well :mf_rosetinted:

2yy358p.jpg

I'm a bit in love with those pants. And the whole outfit, actually.

But I think the dress looks weird. I'm the opposite of everyone again. :sneaky2:

I'm a bit in love with those pants. And the whole outfit, actually.

But I think the dress looks weird. I'm the opposite of everyone again. :sneaky2:

I agree about the dress looking weird, she does look better in it than the model and SB but that's not saying much :roftl:

at first i didn't like the whole outfit but now it's growing on me i think, i need to see more pics of it :naughty:especially from behind

:shocked:

You rock :roftl:

But anyway, I just hate this outfit :aah:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It sure does Silver. :lmfao:

If Mika was 5'6" maybe he could pull it off but his legs are too ridiculously long to wear short pants unless it's just beachwear. These full outfits with hose or long socks and shoes are just unbelievably awkward and uncool. :aah:

• 2 months later...
DSC02093.jpg

maybe it's just me :mf_rosetinted: but don't like this :aah:

Oh god totally agree, when i saw that sweat shirt i was wondering what had gone through Mika's head this time! We are all used to his weird clothes tho... I mean why do a sweat shirt needs a zip, even more why does it need a zip there! lol no more comments on this one:fisch: