The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

I dont like the shoes either, but I think it´s something that VIPS do when they go to attend things like this Awards. I´m sure Mika is not wearing those shoes when he goes to do the groceries, but according to the way he was dressed, thinking that it was in France, Loubi is French, those shoes are made like in his honor and stuff... I think it´s quite "normal" he was wearing them.

I understand that, but surely there are other, simple but elegant label shoes to go with a fancy suit? I think it's just that he loves shoes like that and he wants to wear details, you know, even stylish suit is a bit boring without "something" special. It's more Mika to use shoes like that :teehee: And that towel he used during the performance?? :roftl: I kind of love it that he wears some really weird things :wub2:

I understand that, but surely there are other, simple but elegant label shoes to go with a fancy suit? I think it's just that he loves shoes like that and he wants to wear details, you know, even stylish suit is a bit boring without "something" special. It's more Mika to use shoes like that :teehee: And that towel he used during the performance?? :roftl: I kind of love it that he wears some really weird things :wub2:

I find his "odd" things quite attractive, I mean.. it´s him.. his things... his jackets, his other loubs shoes, his necklaces, bracelets... I like it.:wub2:

I dont like the shoes either, but I think it´s something that VIPS do when they go to attend things like this Awards. I´m sure Mika is not wearing those shoes when he goes to do the groceries, but according to the way he was dressed, thinking that it was in France, Loubi is French, those shoes are made like in his honor and stuff... I think it´s quite "normal" he was wearing them.

If he's going to do his groceries, he wears these shoes :mf_rosetinted:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbtjrrymTCsi4RX5bNxHK_QzZHt6ldGhOedG4hP_0pjKNT_WPU6yLRPtd5KQ

Yo! :bye:

Mika has surprised us all by wearing this tshirt the other day...:teehee:

15415513403762998541711.jpg

What do u think?

Do u like it?

Hate it?

So-so???

And do u think he forgot his bag and it belongs to one of the Mikettes?:shocked:

Which one?

Let's entretain ourselves in these long autumn nights, mocking Mika senseless...once again...:lmao:

Please feel free to add some other ahem..."unusual" Mika wear...

Hahaha I actually love it! It looks nice on him! Maybe the fact that we dress similar helps the fact that i think everything looks good on him...:biggrin2: People these days.... but yes, it does look like he stole it from his mum. But honestly, he looks quite good in his mothers clothes...:wub2:

• 3 weeks later...
I'm sure it's just a trick of the light (i hope!) but his one ankle looks soooo thin :aah:

I didn't even notice that before you pointed it out (I was too busy staring at those 'somewhat questionable' shorts as Christine so delicately said) but now that I do - :floor: !