The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

Oh god totally agree, when i saw that sweat shirt i was wondering what had gone through Mika's head this time! We are all used to his weird clothes tho... I mean why do a sweat shirt needs a zip, even more why does it need a zip there! lol no more comments on this one:fisch:

even more, why does it needs not only one, but two zips? :aah:

Oh god totally agree, when i saw that sweat shirt i was wondering what had gone through Mika's head this time! We are all used to his weird clothes tho... I mean why do a sweat shirt needs a zip, even more why does it need a zip there! lol no more comments on this one:fisch:

My first thought was: "Why the heck is he holding is shirt in front of hom instead of wearing it?" only to realize he WAS wearing it!

Must wash eyes :aah: Worst outfit ever. Sorry, but it is, what's up with the knee high socks over his trousers :blink: And that hat, ewww

Hahah! I don't even think that'd be allowed on a golf course. He almost looks like a golf caddie! *shakes head*

DSC02093.jpg

maybe it's just me :mf_rosetinted: but don't like this :aah:

Once upon a time, when I was very very very young, those kinds of sweaters (it's fair to say that just with one zip) were very fashionable and everybody used to have one (at least at my school). I hated them but had one too... Don't ask:mf_rosetinted:

People, you are so naughty! It's a great shirt and it's created for people with huge heads. How could poor Megamind wear regular clothes, huh?:mf_rosetinted:

MegaMind.jpg

Or this guy?

big-head.png?w=500

Though I'm not sure what's Mika's reason.:naughty:

@LaraMay you're not alone. I like how he looks like in it too.:thumb_yello:

And I had one similar when I was a kid, too. Mine was red. :naughty:

People, you are so naughty! It's a great shirt and it's created for people with huge heads.

Are you trying to say Mika has a huge head? :shocked:

:naughty:

I actually like that sweater and think it's pretty practical -- you don't mess

up your hair when you pull it over your head if you have that wide opening at the neck. :thumb_yello:

And honestly, in the greater scheme of things, compared to some of the other articles of clothing in this thread, this sweater is quite normal! :teehee:

up your hair when you pull it over your head if you have that wide opening at the neck. :thumb_yello:

And honestly, in the greater scheme of things, compared to some of the other articles of clothing in this thread, this sweater is quite normal! :teehee:

:fisch:

People, you are so naughty! It's a great shirt and it's created for people with huge heads. How could poor Megamind wear regular clothes, huh?:mf_rosetinted:

MegaMind.jpg

Or this guy?

big-head.png?w=500

Though I'm not sure what's Mika's reason.:naughty:

@LaraMay you're not alone. I like how he looks like in it too.:thumb_yello:

And I had one similar when I was a kid, too. Mine was red. :naughty:

He bought it before getting his hair cut:mf_rosetinted:

LOL I have to agree!!!:aah:

• 2 weeks later...
As a huge lover of scarves, this is something I simply cannot accept. :mf_rosetinted:

2012_09_18_FR503.jpg

THAT TAG. You want to show off the brand? At least remove the bigger part (probably washing instructions or material information?)! :aah:

I think it looks lovely :teehee: Mika is ready for winter :naughty:

The tag on the scarf is meant to distract you from the pants. :naughty:

The pants aren't as big a problem as that shirt is. :mf_rosetinted:

forget it, Mika got more important things to do than removing the tag. He's BUSY :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:lmfao:

... Then he needs to flip the scarf around so that the tag isn't visible. THERE'S SIMPLY NO EXCUSE FOR THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR. :mf_rosetinted:

... Then he needs to flip the scarf around so that the tag isn't visible. THERE'S SIMPLY NO EXCUSE FOR THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR. :mf_rosetinted:

i agree!!!

:teehee:

srsly i had a wtf moment with this whole ensemble...esp after he was talking in an interview recently about not looking back at yourself in 5 years and feeling like a fashion victim :aah:

i'm being harsh, i know....:teehee:

I think Mika forgets to bring his contacts/glasses when he goes to France because that's where the worst outfits and hairdos always turn up. I prefer his American look where he rarely dares to go out in more than simple jeans and a t-shirt. :naughty:

:teehee: true but according to what Mika WILL reply, it's camera man's problem not his! :mf_rosetinted: the guy had to take this picture from a better angle :aah: