Mika in Ajaccio (corse) : july 13 2011 ??

julia2a

hello :)

the production of Ajaccio sent to me a mail in which they confirm, mika's coming the 13 of july 2011 !! 'll tell you more later ;)

there is they message :

""""Bonjour, c'est a priori confirmé.

Les places devraient être en vente d'ici une dizaine de jours. Je ne sais pas exactement qui organise et ou seront les points de vente mais ça sera annoncé.

Bonne journée à vous et bon concert en perspective"""

http://www.concertandco.com/artiste/mika/corse/billet-concert-39286-133.htm

:biggrin2::wub2::mf_lustslow:

I hope not a joke !!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Practical question to locals: apparently, only Air France is flying to Ajaccio but there are ferries from Marseille, Nice and Toulon. Do you need to book the ferry in advance or these run frequently and you won't need to book in case you are planning to approach the town from these cities?

Practical question to locals: apparently, only Air France is flying to Ajaccio but there are ferries from Marseille, Nice and Toulon. Do you need to book the ferry in advance or these run frequently and you won't need to book in case you are planning to approach the town from these cities?

I'd say you shouldn't wait later than end of May-beginning of June to book...these ferries are usually full in the summer. Easyjet has seasonal flights from Gatwick London.

Archived