Hello from Finland!

Zuwii

Hi everyone! I'm girl from Finland, and I "found" Mika in the beginning of this year, when we started to make a dance performance (I'm not sure what is the right word, I'm not very good in english :biggrin2:) to We Are Golden in our dancing lessons. In home I listened few other Mika's songs because of my curiosity, and, u know, I fell in love. :wub2: I bought his both CD:s... maybe few weeks ago? Can't remember... Other thing that I can't remember is how I found MFC. Maybe there was a link somewhere... Weird, something is happening to my memory :biggrin2: Anyway, hi to everyone! :--)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi everyone! I'm girl from Finland, and I "found" Mika in the beginning of this year, when we started to make a dance performance (I'm not sure what is the right word, I'm not very good in english :biggrin2:) to We Are Golden in our dancing lessons. In home I listened few other Mika's songs because of my curiosity, and, u know, I fell in love. :wub2: I bought his both CD:s... maybe few weeks ago? Can't remember... Other thing that I can't remember is how I found MFC. Maybe there was a link somewhere... Weird, something is happening to my memory :biggrin2: Anyway, hi to everyone! :--)

Welcome! :bye:

Hope you enjoy it here! :biggrin2:

Archived