HI

MusicIsKing

HI! I'm new to this site but I have loved mika for about 1 1/2 years. I heard one of their songs on the radio but didn't know what their name was until I watched a singing competition show. I first song I listened to was Grace Kelly and it is still one of my favorites!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:bye: Hello, I heard about Mika for the first time when I listened Grace Kelly too (actually it was the video), and it's one of my favourites too :wub2:

Btw...

welcome.jpg

Have a lot of fun here :biggrin2:

HI! I'm new to this site but I have loved mika for about 1 1/2 years. I heard one of their songs on the radio but didn't know what their name was until I watched a singing competition show. I first song I listened to was Grace Kelly and it is still one of my favorites!:thumb_yello:

Hi there! Your story is similar to mine. I heard Mika on the radio in 2007, singing Love Today, and didn't know his name or anything about him apart from his amazing voice (and I just knew he'd written his lovely song himself)

It was the first time I'd ever become a fan of someone without knowing anything about them or even, what they looked like, but when I got to know Mika through interviews and performances on YouTube, I loved him even more!

Welcome to the MFC!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived