The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

Does anybody know what this is from or has the full thing?

https://ladder---to---the---stars.tumblr.com/post/187441575419/interviewer-is-that-a-fake-tan-that-youre

They messed up so badly and poor Mika looks so bewildered I'm just really morbidly curious about how they tried to get themselves out of that mess again.

33 minutes ago, rusted.laurels said:

Does anybody know what this is from or has the full thing?

https://ladder---to---the---stars.tumblr.com/post/187441575419/interviewer-is-that-a-fake-tan-that-youre

They messed up so badly and poor Mika looks so bewildered I'm just really morbidly curious about how they tried to get themselves out of that mess again.

Mika radio interview on Hot30 Melbourne, Australia 2007

https://content.invisioncic.com/r259115/monthly_2019_08/1930976406_2007_06.04Hot302dayFMSydneyAus.mp4.a5b4a148ca1a7e4b9257919153641d2b.mp4

better quality pics cuz he is adorbs: 

5577c4b018a3efcd166f87f1619b8378.jpgaa7c8f6370df696d6e2e5ca5125f1150.jpg

8b57be4963faa4a52a7d79b9575703d0.jpg

here's the thread:

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 3

On 3/11/2020 at 3:41 AM, kreacher said:

Thanks, I hadn't seen this before, or maybe I forgot - I do remember him saying that he's olive / green, but I think that might've been a different interview, I remember a slightly different context.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for any videos of Mika when he was on this UK weekend show years ago. I couldn't even tell you what year. It used to be called 'Something for the Weekend' but then it changed to 'Sunday Brunch'. I think Mika was on before the name change but I can't be sure. He may have been on more than once too, I remember him performing at the end of the show. Hopefully something can be found. 

Thanks. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

'Sunday Brunch'

@TinyLove_CJ

Sunday Brunch video links

VK 2012.10.14_Sunday-Brunch Full-version

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is very random and quarantine got me thinking about the oldest, most random stuff but does anyone still have that video of a "fan" touching Mika's hair ?? It gives me second hand embarrassment and the whole thing is mental if you ask me but for some reason I'd like to watch it again. I think it was from like 2012/2013 so it's pretty old.. and rightfully so Mika was pissed 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/29/2020 at 8:24 PM, Natacha. said:

This is very random and quarantine got me thinking about the oldest, most random stuff but does anyone still have that video of a "fan" touching Mika's hair ?? It gives me second hand embarrassment and the whole thing is mental if you ask me but for some reason I'd like to watch it again. I think it was from like 2012/2013 so it's pretty old.. and rightfully so Mika was pissed 

For second hand embarrassment I recommend you to watch some videos of Mika singing Big Girl in the crowd on the Revelation tour - he'd probably have been glad in that case if people had 'just' touched his hair. :doh: The worst one was one of the gigs in Southern Italy, can't remember which, but someone was actually grabbing his throat from behind. :no:

Anyway, sorry, I can't help you with your requests. Don't remember the hair touching video, and for the Fokkers hoodie - I suppose @sariflor has photos of it, but she doesn't come here often these days.

Just now, mellody said:

For second hand embarrassment I recommend you to watch some videos of Mika singing Big Girl in the crowd on the Revelation tour - he'd probably have been glad in that case if people had 'just' touched his hair. :doh: The worst one was one of the gigs in Southern Italy, can't remember which, but someone was actually grabbing his throat from behind. :no:

Anyway, sorry, I can't help you with your requests. Don't remember the hair touching video, and for the Fokkers hoodie - I suppose @sariflor has photos of it, but she doesn't come here often these days.

Hey Mellody , thank you for replying. Yeah I remember that "fan" grabbing him by the throat from behind , the whole thing is so messed up especially since he gave them all the opportunity to see them up close , he was in the middle of the crowd and that psycho abused it. Plus that looked like it hurt. 😩 I watched that video on YouTube (I think) but I can't find it anymore , it's always been hard to find most of Mika's interviews/M&G"s videos on YouTube , it takes a lot of effort 😂 do you still remember where exactly was he playing in Italy? You are referring to the same gig in Italy right ? About the hair touching video ,now that I think about it I think there wasn't a video to begin with but I don't remember that story about the Spanish (forgive me if I'm mistaken) touching his hair when he was giving other fans his autograph. That's so messed up, I don't get it. My instinct would be to react pretty aggressively if a STRANGER touched me like that. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Natacha. said:

do you still remember where exactly was he playing in Italy?

I looked it up, it was in Napoli. Here's the video:

On Youtube I do find things, but on Instagram and Twitter it's impossible if the event was a while ago and I didn't put a link to it anywhere (this one's also on the MFC reports thread, otherwise I wouldn't have found it). :dunno:

• Like 1

Just now, mellody said:

I looked it up, it was in Napoli. Here's the video:

On Youtube I do find things, but on Instagram and Twitter it's impossible if the event was a while ago and I didn't put a link to it anywhere (this one's also on the MFC reports thread, otherwise I wouldn't have found it). :dunno:

This still pisses me off!! And she's still following him .. 😫

Thank you, there's no way I'd be able to find that video again. Thank you. 

• Like 1

On 3/31/2020 at 6:28 PM, Natacha. said:

Ok, this one is less vague but I'm looking for photos of Mika wearing the fluffly Fokker hoodie. 🤣 ?

On 3/31/2020 at 8:09 PM, mellody said:

Hey 🙂 long time no see!

I'm not sure where this Fluffy Fokker hoodie story comes from but there never was a Fluffy Fokker hoodie at all 😄 Andy was Shandy Fokker and Mika was Pi Fokker. This is the full list of names that we had:

As for photos of them with the hoodies, we had them somewhere but I can't even remember now, it was so long ago 😊 but here are a couple that I found  and a video of Mika wearing his. 

No photo description available.

Andy asking for a hoodie for himself too 🤣

and a few more pics on this thread:

Edited by sariflor

Just now, sariflor said:

Hey 🙂 long time no see!

I'm not sure where this Fluffy Fokker hoodie story comes from but there never was a Fluffy Fokker hoodie at all 😄 Andy was Shandy Fokker and Mika was Pi Fokker. This is the full list of names that we had:

As for photos of them with the hoodies, we had them somewhere but I can't even remember now, it was so long ago 😊 but here are a couple that I found  and a video of Mika wearing his. 

Andy asking for a hoodie for himself too 🤣

and a few more pics on this thread:

Oh wow , thank you so much!! I just re watched that video like a month ago 😂 it's hilarious. A classic lmao.I suppose Andy never got the hoodie 🤔😂  I was specifically looking for photos/videos of Mika wearing it so thank you so much, I've searched everywhere for those. ❤️😍 

4 minutes ago, Natacha. said:

Oh wow , thank you so much!! I just re watched that video like a month ago 😂 it's hilarious. A classic lmao.I suppose Andy never got the hoodie 🤔😂  I was specifically looking for photos/videos of Mika wearing it so thank you so much, I've searched everywhere for those. ❤️😍 

Yep, Andy got his (he was Shandy Fokker, a specific request for him) after John said that he asked for one, but for some reason he just randomly stole other people's sometimes just like Mika did as well 🤗

There are other photos or videos of Mika wearing his but I have no clue where! 

Edited by sariflor

Just now, Natacha. said:

That's ok. Thank you! I couldn't remember the whole story well, like you said , it was a long time ago. Thank you. I just gave your videos a thumbs up on YouTube so I can "save" tem . 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2020 at 9:16 AM, Siri said:

Sorry @sariflor, what's this Fokker thing? Is it a brand? I have absolutely no clue :sweatdrop:

Honestly, it's really nothing important, it was just a joke many years ago but it somehow became a bit bigger than  expected when Mika and company really liked the hoodies we made for them 🤗

Edited by sariflor
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys! Since Mika started cooking live I was looking for other moments he cooked in the past or cooking related videos. This is what I found but for sure there are more. Can you share links if you got something else in mind ? :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is there a thread or a collection of photos somewhere of Mika standing on top of his pink piano?. Any images must show the front of the piano with the keys. Also helpful, but not essential, if Mika is wearing his polka dot shirt, has his arms out wide and Mika looking slightly to the right. 😊

🔝🔝🔝

Still looking for Mika on his pink piano pictures.

But now there's something else. I'm sure Mika performed Rain at the Radio 1 live lounge, again I don't know exactly when, possibly 10 years ago? It could be less. I would love to see any videos of this or even just a recording!

17 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

🔝🔝🔝

Still looking for Mika on his pink piano pictures.

But now there's something else. I'm sure Mika performed Rain at the Radio 1 live lounge, again I don't know exactly when, possibly 10 years ago? It could be less. I would love to see any videos of this or even just a recording!

seems like this day? 

He did WAG and Poker Face for Live Lounge. acoustic Rain might've been on Greg James's show 

• Like 1