Hi, salut, ciao...:)

PommeNoir

Hi everyone:)

I've decided to start a new thread for introducing myself, although I registrated last summer and it happened nearly a year ago:blush-anim-cl: I'd like to get to know more kind people here, some of you have already helped me:)

I'm Reni, a Hungarian girl living in London, so if you live here, I'd be glad to meet you and have fun:)

Mika's the part of my heart since Grace Kelly, I really love him, but I won't say he changed my life with his art, because it'd sound like a cliché:) To be honest, I haven't been to any of his gigs ever before, but it seems I'll lose my gig-virginity in July, so...:)

If you have any questions, just ask me, I won't bite:)

Have a nice day,

PommeNoir

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Reni!

What are you doing in the UK?:teehee:

I work as an au pair in London, I look after 3 kids, they're my sweeties :)

I'd like to get some friends here, it's a great possibility to build my circle of acquaintances. I have some plans to work on and I think I have the chance to reach my dreams...

Hi everyone:)

I've decided to start a new thread for introducing myself, although I registrated last summer and it happened nearly a year ago:blush-anim-cl: I'd like to get to know more kind people here, some of you have already helped me:)

I'm Reni, a Hungarian girl living in London, so if you live here, I'd be glad to meet you and have fun

Mika's the part of my heart since Grace Kelly, I really love him, but I won't say he changed my life with his art, because it'd sound like a cliché:) To be honest, I haven't been to any of his gigs ever before, but it seems I'll lose my gig-virginity in July, so...:)

If you have any questions, just ask me, I won't bite:)

Have a nice day,

PommeNoir

Great, now we can officially welcome you Reni :wink2:

I have the same question as Silver, which gig are you going to?

You will have the best night of your life , that's for sure :mf_lustslow

Welcome to our sweet MFC family :group_hug: Have fun Mikaing with us ...and we don't bite either :lmfao:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived