REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS - MIKA@Liège, Belgium - Festival Les Ardentes - 10 July 2011

Blue Sky

I can't say that I'm not green of jealousy:biggrin2: but I'm also happy for you. Hope you all realize all privileged you are. And I don't say it in a bad way:wink2:

We know that. But it is not as if he invited us to a tea party over at his place.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get the feeling we're being slagged off behind our backs because we got a picture and others didn't. First off, Dark Angel was also in the picture, but when we got it, we cropped her out because, nothing against her personally, but we wanted it to be a reminder of us as a group of friends and we only saved the edited picture on the harddrive.

Secondly, some say it is unfair he took a pic with us and not with the others. Well, if you want a pic, then ****ing ask him. We did and he said 'Sure let's do it!' It was 4 o'clock in the morning and we were also surprised he was so willing to do it, but it is unfair to say he should have taken one with every group or none at all. He is not a mannequin, he is a human being and he can do whatever he wants. As far as I know NONE of you asked for a picture so it would be nice if you'd stop bitching about it. You know who you are. Thanks.

i don't know where you got that idea, but i haven't heard, or read anyone bitching cause you guys got a pic and others didn't, :huh:

Twitter.

oh, haven't seen that, in that case i'll shut up :teehee:

but i do agree, everyone can ask him if they want to have a pic

i think i would've asked him too, if i were there, well if would dare to open my mouth for once anyway:aah:

first part of my videos, more will follow in the next days:

blue eyes:

last part of SITM:

talk before dr john:

(can someone please translate what he says? :teehee:)

band introduction before HE:

sorry for the bad sound, blame it on the bass speakers that were right in front of me! :aah:

OMG thank you! You got blue eyes on video! Thank you soooo much!

"I will sing a couple of new songs. I don't know whether or not you'll like them. But for the time being, we'll continue with the warmup. Just a few words, I saw Philippe Catherine on stage and to be honest, you're a legend. I adore you. *bows*"

Hi everybody!!

Just want to say that my post-mika depression is over! xD

So forget about that very depressed report I posted! Yes, please, just forget about it! :roftl: It just wasn't me that was talking like that! :biggrin2:

The only thing I can feel now is happiness! :biggrin2:And it has everything to do with the people who filmed the whole gig! Because I was so disappointed he didn't look me in the eyes, I didn't realize that mika was very suprised when he saw the banner, and when watching those videos again, I realise that it was a very special moment! A moment that I could never forget! :roftl:

This is what I'm talking about:

First time that the banner went up:

(Watch 1:58)

(Watch 2:07)

Can you see how he even forgets to sing!!! I'm so grateful for those moments!:teehee:

-----------------------------

Okay, now a report of the gig!

The most beautiful moment is when they sang 'Blame it on the weather. It was soo emotional, I really had to fight those tears that moment! It was so beautiful!! Okay, it may be cheesy (love the word cheesy, by the way xD, sounds funny ^^), but I don't care! ^^

Blame it on the girls was certainly better than on cd, I never really liked the song very much, but when you hear it live, it's much better!

Kick ass, grace kelly and we are golden were (off course) great! Those songs give me such an energyboost! I could dance a whole night on these songs!

I didn't like 'karen', but maybe I should listen to it several times. First time I heard 'elle me dit', I was also like: OMG? But now, I adore 'elle me dit' ^^

PS: I watched the video where a few MFC'ers met Mika! What a great video! He's really adorable ^^ He does look a bit tired though, it's funny! ^^ But he looks happy =D

But there's one thing I don't understand. What's that with the hair-thing? His hair wasn't RED, was it? Well, it wasn't red during the gig, right? Or am I so wrong? :aah: Or did he colored his hair during the after-party backstage? I have no idea, explain me! :aah:

Hi everybody!!

So forget about that very depressed report I posted! Yes, please, just forget about it! :roftl: It just wasn't me that was talking like that! :biggrin2:

Glad to hear that :teehee:

But there's one thing I don't understand. What's that with the hair-thing? His hair wasn't RED, was it? Well, it wasn't red during the gig, right? Or am I so wrong? :aah: Or did he colored his hair during the after-party backstage? I have no idea, explain me! :aah:

He does have a strand of hair that is redish. You can guess it in this picture:

101_1472.jpg

Hi everybody!!

The only thing I can feel now is happiness! :biggrin2:And it has everything to do with the people who filmed the whole gig! Because I was so disappointed he didn't look me in the eyes, I didn't realize that mika was very suprised when he saw the banner, and when watching those videos again, I realise that it was a very special moment! A moment that I could never forget! :roftl:

This is what I'm talking about:

First time that the banner went up:

(Watch 1:58)

(Watch 2:07)

Can you see how he even forgets to sing!!! I'm so grateful for those moments!:teehee:

-----------------------------

Okay, now a report of the gig!

The most beautiful moment is when they sang 'Blame it on the weather. It was soo emotional, I really had to fight those tears that moment! It was so beautiful!! Okay, it may be cheesy (love the word cheesy, by the way xD, sounds funny ^^), but I don't care! ^^

Blame it on the girls was certainly better than on cd, I never really liked the song very much, but when you hear it live, it's much better!

Kick ass, grace kelly and we are golden were (off course) great! Those songs give me such an energyboost! I could dance a whole night on these songs!

I didn't like 'karen', but maybe I should listen to it several times. First time I heard 'elle me dit', I was also like: OMG? But now, I adore 'elle me dit' ^^

PS: I watched the video where a few MFC'ers met Mika! What a great video! He's really adorable ^^ He does look a bit tired though, it's funny! ^^ But he looks happy =D

his hair has been red for a while now :teehee:

The colourfull grouppicture:

At the front from left to right: Jojotje, Ilseh1983, Biekje and Rian.

Back row second from left: Maaikie...

Then Navah, sister of Step, Step.

oh you forgot vathorniel

you're talking about the pic from rian right?

Not professional but still pics :naughty: (even though not as many as ususal as my SD-card restricted my wish to freeze EVERY moment on a pic): http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx92/Statue_of_Liberty/Mika%20Les%20Ardentes%20Liege%2010th%20July%202011/

Some examples:

101_1475.jpg

101_1486.jpg

101_1508.jpg

:blink::naughty:

If you want the original pic without name and bigger, just ask :wink2:

i'm gonna take a look at your photobucket, cause it seems you also have some nice pics :teehee:

wish i had a better camera :aah::teehee:

oh you forgot vathorniel

you're talking about the pic from rian right?

I must admit I didn't forget her, I didn't know her name, just mentioned the ones I knew! :blush-anim-cl:

Twitter.

People love to run their mouths off on Twitter because it's the perfect outlet for passive aggression. I wouldn't even bother addressing it on MFC myself. Everyone feels a little pang when they see others getting something from Mika that they want. Some people handle it gracefully, some people cry like babies and blame others. :naughty: Other people's feelings are not your responsibility.

I can understand someone feeling hurt for being cropped out of a picture but I also understand why you would want to. My random group pics with Mika don't have much sentimental value for me. It's not that I dislike anyone or they don't look great in the photo, but if I can't even remember their names it's not really meaningful for me. My favourite Mika pic is with just me and my very close friends, so I get it.

i'm doing pics you see just before..and i had glasses :naughty: but i'm french,and not on this picture :teehee:

So all I have to do is blame it on you :wink2: No I just got it wrong!

He said he hoped it was not written something to make him ridiculous because he would look like a total moron :biggrin2:

Thank you for the explanation!

The colourfull grouppicture:

At the front from left to right: Jojotje, Ilseh1983, Biekje and Rian.

Back row second from left: Maaikie...

Then Navah, sister of Step, Step.

Thank you, now I know some new people... were you standing on the left side of the stage (from public's point of view)? Guess I saw you all, from where I was standing.

GREAT pictures Marly!!!!!

Marly, love your pics!!! Some of them are sooo special!

wow marly...are you a professional photographer? :mf_lustslow:

:wink2: sorry, I don't find them hot... :tears:

besides...even if the body is hot I think not flaunting is better...

but don't wanna argue cause it's up to individual taste!! :wink2:

So awesome peeps :mf_lustslow: great pics, videos, reporter, thanks so much :wink2:

Stunning Marly Stunning, you're a professional photographer, thanks :thumb_yello:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl: I'm not a professional photographer. I have a good camera and I like to take pictures at concert. Everytime you learn how you can take better pictures, so they gey better :biggrin2:

Liège - your turn! Let's hear all about it!

=============

VIDEOS

=============

Blue eyes

Band introduction

Karen

by Biekjuh

Love Today

by jlolos

BIOTG

intro by flairmag

Kick Ass

by flairmag

Relax

Dr. John

Elle me dit

Blame it on the weather

Dutchgirlie is my username on YouTube, so you can remove one of those links because they are the same vids.

Archived