REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS - MIKA@Liège, Belgium - Festival Les Ardentes - 10 July 2011

Blue Sky

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

Is it embarrassing for me? Should I really watch it? :blush-anim-cl::aah::naughty:

nope, just for me. :mf_rosetinted::aah: actually i wanted to tell him that i *really* love that karen song, and not because the name is similar to mine, that was just a joke - but no idea if it came across, like i said, i just talked rubbish. :doh: and i also wanted to tell him that it was you who designed the hibbeling shirts, but of course forgot that too. :doh:

mika's just so easily distractable, when he talked with you he said "i'd really love to know what that's about!", and a second later he talked with that russian girl, he left you no chance to explain it! :lmfao:

p.s. btw, where's your "yes"-RSVP for schaffhausen?! :naughty:

it's a professionnal,and he's do a really good job this night!!

so,mine aren't the same,but i'll try to sahre some here for you:

11510.jpg

13210.jpg

13410.jpg

14610.jpg

14810.jpg

17710.jpg

they're great too, especially for not being proffesional they're amazing, :wub2:

My oh my, what an amazing pictures, thanks to all for posting! And the m&g video is so sweet, thanks for uploading :wub2:

Aaaw, too bad about the pushing :huh: I have to say I have never stood so "loose" at a gig before, no pushing and no physical contact with anyone. Just annoying about the people who are taller in front of you :teehee:

It wasn't me *ahum*, I'm just 1.82m (5,97 feet)... I was a great hitting object, for those giant 'VW balloons' :aah:

DSC01667.jpg

Maybe you can tell who's on the picture... I'm trying to memorize as many MFC'ers, so I can recognize you all on a next gig.

mikkkkkkkkkaaaaaa.png

What an amazing photo Ingie! :mf_rosetinted:

o5cnsn.jpg

I saw your banner, when I looked backwards to oversee the crowd. I loved it! But I do understand other peoples reactions. Maybe you can try to get more to the front next time, where it is possible to spread your banner over the railing. Then I'm sure your banner will be photographed by the press!

My oh my, what an amazing pictures, thanks to all for posting! And the m&g video is so sweet, thanks for uploading :wub2:

It wasn't me *ahum*, I'm just 1.82m (5,97 feet)... I was a great hitting object, for those giant 'VW balloons' :aah:

Maybe you can tell who's on the picture... I'm trying to memorize as many MFC'ers, so I can recognize you all on a next gig.

What an amazing photo Ingie! :mf_rosetinted:

I saw your banner, when I looked backwards to oversee the crowd. I loved it! But I do understand other peoples reactions. Maybe you can try to get more to the front next time, where it is possible to spread your banner over the railing. Then I'm sure your banner will be photographed by the press!

DSC01667.jpg

well i'm the one sitting down with glasses most to the left (my eyes are half closed :aah:)

edit: i look horrible on that pic :aah:

well i'm the one sitting down with glasses most to the left (my eyes are half closed :aah:)

edit: i look horrible on that pic :aah:

Ow, you're the girl who made some amazing pictures!

Archived