REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS - MIKA@Liège, Belgium - Festival Les Ardentes - 10 July 2011

Blue Sky

People love to run their mouths off on Twitter because it's the perfect outlet for passive aggression. I wouldn't even bother addressing it on MFC myself. Everyone feels a little pang when they see others getting something from Mika that they want. Some people handle it gracefully, some people cry like babies and blame others. :naughty: Other people's feelings are not your responsibility.

I can understand someone feeling hurt for being cropped out of a picture but I also understand why you would want to. My random group pics with Mika don't have much sentimental value for me. It's not that I dislike anyone or they don't look great in the photo, but if I can't even remember their names it's not really meaningful for me. My favourite Mika pic is with just me and my very close friends, so I get it.

Yes, you are right, but actually it was meant to be a picture of the 4 of us in the first place, Niko told Mika that and he was alright with it and then Ida told her to get in and took her camera while Laura was getting hers out.

I just felt offended because apparently we were being awful people because of this. Ah well, I'm done now.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just felt offended because apparently we were being awful people because of this.

I don't see how cutting anyone off a picture can be a problem. They can also have their version and cut you off, can't they? :dunno:

I don't see how cutting anyone off a picture can be a problem. They can also have their version and cut you off, can't they? :dunno:

Yeah, that is what I said as well, but I think the main issue was that nobody knew on her she was actually on it.

I know right! I told him I was shocked, he asked me why. I said because Rosa and Wonka are ****ing awesome. He just rolled his eyes and walked away.

:sneaky2:

That...

That...

That eye roller!!!

So all I have to do is blame it on you :wink2: No I just got it wrong! Thank you for the explanation! Thank you, now I know some new people... were you standing on the left side of the stage (from public's point of view)? Guess I saw you all, from where I was standing.

yep, we were the colourfull bunch on the leftside of the stage! Near Ilse1983 and Step and Rian!:naughty:

:crybaby:

joins :crybaby:

and swears at train, that got cancelled cause that made me feeling already sad, for leaving not so long before he came out, even feel sadder :crybaby:

just bad luck i guess:sad:

and damn, he was looking goooood :wub2::wub2:

joins :crybaby:

and swears at train, that got cancelled cause that made me feeling already sad, for leaving not so long before he came out, even feel sadder :crybaby:

just bad luck i guess:sad:

and damn, he was looking goooood :wub2::wub2:

Next time...next time Ilse...we will stay there untill we freeze to death for all I care...but we will STAY! :wink2:

Next time...next time Ilse...we will stay there untill we freeze to death for all I care...but we will STAY! :wink2:
we'll go together then and we'll wait together :biggrin2:

just stay with me next time! :naughty:

He he, I finally have time to post.

This show was amazing. It was the first time for me and I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. Unfortunately, I could not stay afterwards, so I couldn't meet MFC'ers and Mika :blink::crybaby:. I feel very sorry for myself and for all the others who couldn't stay to meet Mika, but I'm also very happy for all the others who did meet him. But, as some people at MFC already warned me about, I got addicted and I want more :biggrin2:, so next time I hope I can join Rian and Ilseh1983 and wait, wait, wait forever until Mika comes out to talk to us. :camping:

BTW, thanks everyone for all the beautiful pics and vids that are posted :huglove:. I had a new camera and something went wrong, so my pics are really bad and not worth posting.

just stay with me next time! :naughty:

:teehee: my only problem is to get home afterwards :roftl::roftl::roftl:

oh god i was home so late, 8.30 am had been awake since a bit before 8am on sunday, never was awake for more then 24hours before .But for Mika i don't mind, it was more than worth it,even if i didn't get to meet him in the end

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Phew, I read a lot of this thread and have to say that it's made me excited about new stuff. There's something vintage Mika about it all even though it's new. I think he looks like he's had a great time in this show, he's got a sparkle or something. :naughty::wub2:

Everyone who was there is a lucky duck, I can't wait for 2012 now. :aah:

Great gig!! :thumb_yello: I was there with Marly and we've had a lot of fun! Great pics Marly,thanks! :thumb_yello: So happy to see some MFC-ers again! :wub2: Loved the stage design and costumes.We had a great spot,somehow I always end up at Martin's side of the stage,but this time we were right in front of Imma.She really rocks!We waited for Mika for quite a long time,but decided to leave,just before Mika came outside off course :naughty: O well,maybe next time,I did enjoy the vid,he seemed very relaxed indeed! :wub2:

Great gig!! :thumb_yello: I was there with Marly and we've had a lot of fun! Great pics Marly,thanks! :thumb_yello: So happy to see some MFC-ers again! :wub2: Loved the stage design and costumes.We had a great spot,somehow I always end up at Martin's side of the stage,but this time we were right in front of Imma.She really rocks!We waited for Mika for quite a long time,but decided to leave,just before Mika came outside off course :naughty: O well,maybe next time,I did enjoy the vid,he seemed very relaxed indeed! :wub2:

MARLY sure took a lot of very good pics starting at:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3510293&postcount=146

through

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3510303&postcount=151

Archived