REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS - MIKA@Liège, Belgium - Festival Les Ardentes - 10 July 2011

Blue Sky

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely love the new stage setting + costumes :mf_lustslow: I put a few pics to my blog (I'm not home so can't upload the pics or vids properly yet, sorry I'm only linking them).

http://anothermikablog.blogspot.com/2011/07/quick-update-les-ardentes-summer.html

I was so pleased I could see it all properly (Compiegne was a chaos). I definitely prefer this show to all his previous shows (setting, costumes, everything). And again, I adore his simple acoustic shows, but when we talk about big, theatrical shows this is my favorite so far. It's more adult and so "France" :wub2:

About new songs. I don't actually much care about duets in general but if he is doing one Ida is a perfect choice. I'm so surprised people call the new songs mediocre :blink: I love them much more I love most of his TBWKTM songs. I have much to say about them but will do it later.

We waited for a long time after the show, but it was worth it. He was relaxed and chatty, trying to remember where everyone is from and he did quite well :wub2:

I will read everything and write a proper report later.

(just click the pic to make them large)

I absolutely love the new stage setting + costumes :mf_lustslow: I put a few pics to my blog (I'm not home so can't upload the pics or vids properly yet, sorry I'm only linking them).

http://anothermikablog.blogspot.com/2011/07/quick-update-les-ardentes-summer.html

I was so pleased I could see it all properly (Compiegne was a chaos). I definitely prefer this show to all his previous shows (setting, costumes, everything). And again, I adore his simple acoustic shows, but when we talk about big, theatrical shows this is my favorite so far. It's more adult and so "France" :wub2:

About new songs. I don't actually much care about duets in general but if he is doing one Ida is a perfect choice. I'm so surprised people call the new songs mediocre :blink: I love them much more I love most of his TBWKTM songs. I have much to say about them but will do it later.

We waited for a long time after the show, but it was worth it. He was relaxed and chatty, trying to remember where everyone is from and he did quite well :wub2:

I will read everything and write a proper report later.

(just click the pic to make them large)

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Oh God. The horse :blink:

****ing awesome show. M&G was the best ever. He stopped the car, pu@hed away the person next to him and jumped out in excitement, askingLaura and me what the **** we were still doing there. Spend ages talking to him and fooling around, he was incredibly excited and came back twice for a video for mikafans.net and a picture with us. Also chatted with Ida, and a bit with Alexander. He was just so thrilled and the moment he got back in the car, he tweeted about our fierceness!

hmmmm...a little bit of sex?

I'd prefer if the girls stayed in their dresses....more class and prettier...their legs distract me but not in a pleasant way.... (Saranayde didn't annoy me on the other hand...)

hahaha, the pictures are mixed so...when you click 1, 2, 3 , 4... there is Mika till number 8 or sth and then suddenly there'a a bearded man dressed like a woman with a flower in his hair...thought he was also from Mika's gig for a second....and then Mika again

hmmmm...a little bit of sex?

I'd prefer if the girls stayed in their dresses....more class and prettier...their legs distract me but not in a pleasant way.... (Saranayde didn't annoy me on the other hand...)

I like them half naked. If you've got a hot body, flaunt it!

I like them half naked. If you've got a hot body, flaunt it!

:wink2: sorry, I don't find them hot... :tears:

besides...even if the body is hot I think not flaunting is better...

but don't wanna argue cause it's up to individual taste!! :wink2:

yeah, that horse mask... :naughty: it was during love today, imma put mika the blindfold around his eyes and then the horse mask on top. :naughty: and mika walked (or more: stumbled :roftl:) around on stage like that for a minute or so, before he took it off. dunno exactly what it was for, but it happened just before he "killed" the band - and in any case it was funny! :roftl:

i'm currently fighting with my videos, the quality of that camera is too good for my pc, or the other way round, my pc is too slow for top quality hd videos! :aah::lmfao: trying to convert+upload the m+g video, but looks like my pc will be busy with it all night, so it'll be only online tomorrow! :aah:

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? cause I have to get up early in the morning, and I want to post my pics! if I can't do it anymore, you'll have to wait till the 22th of July! :blink:

so please tell me a site or something to help me post pics asap! cause photobucket and flickr take so long! :sneaky2:

Then I'll see you girls in 10 days! :wub2:

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? cause I have to get up early in the morning, and I want to post my pics! if I can't do it anymore, you'll have to wait till the 22th of July! :blink:

so please tell me a site or something to help me post pics asap! cause photobucket and flickr take so long! :sneaky2:

Then I'll see you girls in 10 days! :wub2:

do you have facebook???

do you have facebook???

yes, I do have it and there are pics on but not all of them..

but this is my fb: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1048540572

see my album 'vanalles' in the end and the video 'enorm spannend moment, het begin van Mika' that's the beginning of the whole show.

so if someone wants to add me, you can, but say who you are. and you'll have to wait till the 22th of July, when I'm back home :teehee:

yes, I do have it and there are pics on but not all of them..

but this is my fb: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1048540572

see my album 'vanalles' in the end and the video 'enorm spannend moment, het begin van Mika' that's the beginning of the whole show.

so if someone wants to add me, you can, but say who you are. and you'll have to wait till the 22th of July, when I'm back home :teehee:

ok then, I will add you right now, if you see a lil doll in a green background on your friends request list, that's me ^^

****ing awesome show. M&G was the best ever. He stopped the car, pu@hed away the person next to him and jumped out in excitement, asking Laura and me what the **** we were still doing there. Spend ages talking to him and fooling around, he was incredibly excited and came back twice for a video for mikafans.net and a picture with us. Also chatted with Ida, and a bit with Alexander. He was just so thrilled and the moment he got back in the car, he tweeted about our fierceness!

I had an experience like that once. It's an amazing feeling. So glad he's got his mojo back and you all had a fantastic night. Makes me feel happy (and a bit relieved TBH). Love the group pic!! :biggrin2:

Marly and Tiibet your photographs are absolutely brilliant! :bow:

When I am in the front row of a gig I barely notice anything outside of Mika's performance but I have to say the costumes and the lighting have made for some stunning photographs :mf_lustslow:

I absolutely loved Ida (and Alexander) in the acoustic tour. Imma is an awesome awesome performer and has a fantastic vibe but Mika demonstrates a genuine connection with Ida that he has never done with other back up singers. He doesn't sing Happy Ending with the same tenderness with anyone else, not even Lorna, who is also his good friend.

I don't think I saw her in any of the regular shows so I can't comment on that but I don't think she is responsible for the problems with BIOTW. A different vocalist is not going to fix them IMO.

mikkkkkkkkkaaaaaa.png

What a fantastic photo! I'm so thrilled for you! No wonder he said his

fans were fierce! :biggrin2:

Just made mp3's from the new songs.. if you want them.. you can download them below :)..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/42py2w

Thanks, Sylvana. :thumb_yello:

Marly and Tiibet your photographs are absolutely brilliant! :bow:

They really are, thank you all so much! :flowers2:

Archived