REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS - MIKA@Liège, Belgium - Festival Les Ardentes - 10 July 2011

Blue Sky

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get the feeling we're being slagged off behind our backs because we got a picture and others didn't. First off, Dark Angel was also in the picture, but when we got it, we cropped her out because, nothing against her personally, but we wanted it to be a reminder of us as a group of friends and we only saved the edited picture on the harddrive.

Secondly, some say it is unfair he took a pic with us and not with the others. Well, if you want a pic, then ****ing ask him. We did and he said 'Sure let's do it!' It was 4 o'clock in the morning and we were also surprised he was so willing to do it, but it is unfair to say he should have taken one with every group or none at all. He is not a mannequin, he is a human being and he can do whatever he wants. As far as I know NONE of you asked for a picture so it would be nice if you'd stop bitching about it. You know who you are. Thanks.

Someone complained?!

Really!:shocked:

I was just too much in my own little bubble to notice whst he was doing with most of the others.

I'm still on a high from my chat:wub2:

i'm just wondering one thing, i don't want to get on anyone's toes or something, i'm just a very curious girl :aah::blush-anim-cl:

before i left for liège i read on twitter about the q-ing at this. and i was just wondering who's idea it was to q at a festival?

i'm just wondering one thing, i don't want to get on anyone's toes or something, i'm just a very curious girl :aah::blush-anim-cl:

before i left for liège i read on twitter about the q-ing at this. and i was just wondering who's idea it was to q at a festival?

i think it was some of the french girls who started the numbers there,i didnt know the ones who kept the list.:dunno:

I'll say it again: crazy! Tsss, starting with numbers at a festival? This is Belgium you know, it's more relaxed here. Certainly at a festival. It would be nice if people took that into consideration. If this is the trend, there'll be many more gigs where people start q'ing at 2 AM.

I'll say it again: crazy! Tsss, starting with numbers at a festival? This is Belgium you know, it's more relaxed here. Certainly at a festival. It would be nice if people took that into consideration. If this is the trend, there'll be many more gigs where people start q'ing at 2 AM.

:aah: nooooooo can't even think about that :aah::aah::aah:

I get the feeling we're being slagged off behind our backs because we got a picture and others didn't. First off, Dark Angel was also in the picture, but when we got it, we cropped her out because, nothing against her personally, but we wanted it to be a reminder of us as a group of friends and we only saved the edited picture on the harddrive.

Secondly, some say it is unfair he took a pic with us and not with the others. Well, if you want a pic, then ****ing ask him. We did and he said 'Sure let's do it!' It was 4 o'clock in the morning and we were also surprised he was so willing to do it, but it is unfair to say he should have taken one with every group or none at all. He is not a mannequin, he is a human being and he can do whatever he wants. As far as I know NONE of you asked for a picture so it would be nice if you'd stop bitching about it. You know who you are. Thanks.

don't get why someone complained about you getting a pic. :dunno: i'd just understand if DA complained if the pic was only on your camera and you cut her out without sending it to her first - but from what i understood, she has a pic on her own camera too, so it shouldn't be a problem? :dunno:

here's the rest of my videos:

karen:

biotg singing competition:

LT killing scene:

talk before elle me dit (sorry 4 the bad quality xD)

talk & blame it on the weather:

He says that he hoped that the texts in the cap didn't mean "I am stupid".

Thank you for your answer! Someone on here told me already...

French is just a language I totally don't understand, why did I never paid attention at school? :teehee:

There was the best looking security guy ever :wub2: Seriously, I was so distrcated the whole time :teehee:

But the gig was great, Liège is definitely one of my top Mika gigs! Keep thinking about the whole gig (& the m&g)...

Wiil definitely be doing any possibele upcoming Belgium Mika dates (whenever that might be)

@Ingie: Don't let youself get down over some twitter comments! It's just not worth it. The pic is nice! And I'm always cutting people out on pix. What's wrong eith that?

i still dream about sunday's gig :wub2:

i do wish i met some more of you, but i think was a combination of being a bit shy and too tired that held me back :sad: and made me stay with some people i already knew

hope it won't hold me back next time though :)

it's nice to see pics and vids of sunday again :wub2:

There was the best looking security guy ever :wub2: Seriously, I was so distrcated the whole time :teehee:

:naughty: was it a security guy though? i thought it was some manager of ozark henry or friend of someone etc., but no one with an official position there at the stage? or do you mean someone else than the one we talked about at the gig? :teehee:

:naughty: was it a security guy though? i thought it was some manager of ozark henry or friend of someone etc., but no one with an official position there at the stage? or do you mean someone else than the one we talked about at the gig? :teehee:

No, you are right. It was not a security guy, but a press guy I believe.....The ONE with the beautiful eyes :wub2:

Here's a vid from Les Aredentes of day 4. Imma posted the link in her newest blog. From 3.55 min it's about Mika and Mika fans. I saw me :teehee:

I saw it this morning!.. OW MY! MIKAAAAA whahahaha... that's me with the group hahaha..:roftl:

I know...we're in there, too :teehee:

:aah: yes we are! At least they cut off the other piece in which they came around (before he was on) and asked us who we were there for and we quietly said "Mika." Then they asked us to say something else and we looked at each other and went :blink: erm... :blink: and finally said "we don't have anything clever to say :aah: "

Archived