REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS - MIKA@Liège, Belgium - Festival Les Ardentes - 10 July 2011

Blue Sky

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mika said something in French about this cap, but I couldn't understand. Was it someone on MFC who made it?

He said he hoped it was not written something to make him ridiculous because he would look like a total moron :biggrin2:

There were lots of amazing photographers at this gig. :punk:

EDIT: These pics are huge! :shocked:

Yes, and almost every photographer took one or more pictures of our little group of 5! :mf_rosetinted:

My oh my, what an amazing pictures, thanks to all for posting! And the m&g video is so sweet, thanks for uploading :wub2: It wasn't me *ahum*, I'm just 1.82m (5,97 feet)... I was a great hitting object, for those giant 'VW balloons' :aah: Maybe you can tell who's on the picture... I'm trying to memorize as many MFC'ers, so I can recognize you all on a next gig. What an amazing photo Ingie! :mf_rosetinted: I saw your banner, when I looked backwards to oversee the crowd. I loved it! But I do understand other peoples reactions. Maybe you can try to get more to the front next time, where it is possible to spread your banner over the railing. Then I'm sure your banner will be photographed by the press!

The colourfull grouppicture:

At the front from left to right: Jojotje, Ilseh1983, Biekje and Rian.

Back row second from left: Maaikie...

Then Navah, sister of Step, Step.

Yes, and almost every photographer took one or more pictures of our little group of 5! :mf_rosetinted:

Hahahaha Yeah, it also happened to us. :naughty: You know, too many colors... they give you a beautiful picture. :teehee:

And you're all looking pretty!

Hahahaha Yeah, it also happened to us. :naughty: You know, too many colors... they give you a beautiful picture. :teehee: And you're all looking pretty!

Aaaaa, thank you, you're sweet!

It's a nice memory all those piccies!:wink2: For the time when I'm a granny and sitting in a : :old::roftl:

I get the feeling we're being slagged off behind our backs because we got a picture and others didn't. First off, Dark Angel was also in the picture, but when we got it, we cropped her out because, nothing against her personally, but we wanted it to be a reminder of us as a group of friends and we only saved the edited picture on the harddrive.

Secondly, some say it is unfair he took a pic with us and not with the others. Well, if you want a pic, then ****ing ask him. We did and he said 'Sure let's do it!' It was 4 o'clock in the morning and we were also surprised he was so willing to do it, but it is unfair to say he should have taken one with every group or none at all. He is not a mannequin, he is a human being and he can do whatever he wants. As far as I know NONE of you asked for a picture so it would be nice if you'd stop bitching about it. You know who you are. Thanks.

What a massive amount of wonderful photos from this gig. Were all of Europe's best concert photographers there?? Guess it was a festival so maybe they were.

And Ingie, the video of the M&G clearly shows the photo moment (it was a split second wasn't it!), don't worry about what other people are saying....that's NOT like you at all:teehee:

Not professional but still pics :naughty: (even though not as many as ususal as my SD-card restricted my wish to freeze EVERY moment on a pic): http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx92/Statue_of_Liberty/Mika%20Les%20Ardentes%20Liege%2010th%20July%202011/

Some examples:

101_1475.jpg

101_1486.jpg

101_1508.jpg

:blink::naughty:

If you want the original pic without name and bigger, just ask :wink2:

What a massive amount of wonderful photos from this gig. Were all of Europe's best concert photographers there?? Guess it was a festival so maybe they were.

And Ingie, the video of the M&G clearly shows the photo moment (it was a split second wasn't it!), don't worry about what other people are saying....that's NOT like you at all:teehee:

I am just very disappointed that people would sink to such low levels over a picture.

That is really, really lovely. He seems so relaxed and happy. :wub2:

Thanks for uploading.

He is. He was all shiny and happy. And he smelt like soap. I didn't even realise I was standing next to him the whole time.

ok, my m+g video is currently uploading on youtube. it's too dark, shaky, too much zoom, too much silly talking of me (and i didn't even manage to bring across what i really meant, just talked rubbish! :aah:), but still i think it's a nice memory of that m+g for those who were there. :wink2:

and yes, mika indeed said that his red hair colour was disgusting, and he said sth like "look on the bottle, it says "revolting"!" :roftl: (that's in the end of the video, when he's already back inside the car).

if all goes well, the video should be online in 1-2 hours on my youtube account mellody76. :wink2: i'm off for now, cu later.

Thank you very much! It's fantastic, a very nice meeting!

¿Ida is the girl who speaks in the ear of Mika?

:wub2:

He is. He was all shiny and happy. And he smelt like soap. I didn't even realise I was standing next to him the whole time.

Really? He's rather hard to miss. :naughty:

I'm glad he made it worth everyone's while to wait around. Looks like a really special night.

I get the feeling we're being slagged off behind our backs because we got a picture and others didn't. First off, Dark Angel was also in the picture, but when we got it, we cropped her out because, nothing against her personally, but we wanted it to be a reminder of us as a group of friends and we only saved the edited picture on the harddrive.

Secondly, some say it is unfair he took a pic with us and not with the others. Well, if you want a pic, then ****ing ask him. We did and he said 'Sure let's do it!' It was 4 o'clock in the morning and we were also surprised he was so willing to do it, but it is unfair to say he should have taken one with every group or none at all. He is not a mannequin, he is a human being and he can do whatever he wants. As far as I know NONE of you asked for a picture so it would be nice if you'd stop bitching about it. You know who you are. Thanks.

I can't say that I'm not green of jealousy:biggrin2: but I'm also happy for you. Hope you all realize all privileged you are. And I don't say it in a bad way:wink2:

first part of my videos, more will follow in the next days:

blue eyes:

last part of SITM:

talk before dr john:

(can someone please translate what he says? :teehee:)

band introduction before HE:

sorry for the bad sound, blame it on the bass speakers that were right in front of me! :aah:

first part of my videos, more will follow in the next days:

blue eyes:

last part of SITM:

talk before dr john:

(can someone please translate what he says? :teehee:)

band introduction before HE:

sorry for the bad sound, blame it on the bass speakers that were right in front of me! :aah:

he says that they will do new songs later. WHen people cheer, he says to wait until they hear the song to do it. For now, he needs the crowd to warmed up. He ends by saying he saw Philippe Catherine (French singer) on stage before and that he is a true legend

Really? He's rather hard to miss. :naughty:

I'm glad he made it worth everyone's while to wait around. Looks like a really special night.

I mean, I knew I was close, I was even standing somewhere over there when he asked us where we were from and he brushed me off when I told him I was "just" coming from Ghent. But the whole time? That would explain why I found it so magical.

<3

:mf_rosetinted:

Archived