This site is awesome!!

theoriginalfreak

Mika everywhere...it's heaven :mf_lustslow:

I'm Ash (or theoriginalfreak). I'm 14 and from the Uk. I heard Mika way back in 2007 with Grace Kelly. It was on some Disney channel advert. As soon as I heard it I loved it but all my friends hated it. I didn't look into it as I wasn't really into music then but that amazing unique falsetto voice and the words 'I cam be brown. I can be blue. I can be violet sky.' stuck with me. Skip forward two years, new school, new friends and one friend who re-introduced me to Grace Kelly. I also then heard We Are Golden on the Radio. Then one day I typed in Mika to YouTube and he exploded into my life through his music videos. My collection had now grown to both of his albums, including the BWKTM deluxe edition, all the Eps and as many live versions and unreleased songs as I can get my hands on. On my iPod I have over 120 Mika songs but it's still not enough!

The only other singer I really like is Freddie Mercury (who I coincidently found through Mika.)

That's enough about me. BRING ON THE MIKA

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aww you guys are the best.

I swear I must have died and gone to heaven here. :biggrin2:

I love your intro :wink2::thumb_yello:

Yes, you will love sharing Mika love with us here :biggrin2:

I must have as many Mika songs as you do in my MP3 (many are the same obviously) and also Mika's laugh compilation :teehee:

Have a wonderful time here Mikaing with us :huglove:

MFC is as addictive as Mika songs though :lmfao:

Welcome to MFC sweetie :wub2:

Mika everywhere...it's heaven :mf_lustslow:

I'm Ash (or theoriginalfreak). I'm 14 and from the Uk. I heard Mika way back in 2007 with Grace Kelly. It was on some Disney channel advert. As soon as I heard it I loved it but all my friends hated it. I didn't look into it as I wasn't really into music then but that amazing unique falsetto voice and the words 'I cam be brown. I can be blue. I can be violet sky.' stuck with me. Skip forward two years, new school, new friends and one friend who re-introduced me to Grace Kelly. I also then heard We Are Golden on the Radio. Then one day I typed in Mika to YouTube and he exploded into my life through his music videos. My collection had now grown to both of his albums, including the BWKTM deluxe edition, all the Eps and as many live versions and unreleased songs as I can get my hands on. On my iPod I have over 120 Mika songs but it's still not enough!

The only other singer I really like is Freddie Mercury (who I coincidently found through Mika.)

That's enough about me. BRING ON THE MIKA

Awesome, :welcomeani: to MFC , have fun :huglove:

Archived