The Origin Of Love

Mikabéa

It's going to be amazing! :wub2: I hope he includes a song in German too....I loved it when he did a bit of a German song at one of his first gigs in Germany, back in 2007! It sounded amazing.

I am getting really excited now.

Hmm I know you speak a few languages, I'm not sure about German though! Having said that I am now really liking the French songs, so yeah German? Bring it on! It would add a different dimension that's for sure. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm I know you speak a few languages, I'm not sure about German though! Having said that I am now really liking the French songs, so yeah German? Bring it on! It would add a different dimension that's for sure. :thumb_yello:

Seriously, I think it could work well :teehee:. I know I was a bit skeptical about the French at first, but after listening more now and seeing how well it's going, I reckon the other languages are the future...

I'm actually rethinking things right now and going through a bit of a :fangurl: moment and now I think I need a gig ASAP!!!

maybe it will be included as a bonus track :fisch:

some people have all the luck! :naughty:

I know! :sneaky2:

More like Lover MAN - this one is in love!! So obvious - it must be so exhausting for him to keep it under wraps. I would think he spends so much time and energy doing just that. I wish he could be free and just own it. Nothing would be greater than to see him being affectionate and loving with someone besides his family (which is really amazing nowadays).

frankly, i don't give a hoot what he does on his own time... if he wants to hide it, then hide it. if he doesn't, that's his business too.

Just as long as he remembers that i'm patiently waiting for his CD in March!!!

you hear Mika??? March!!! :fangurl::teehee:

Reading through this thread makes me go all :fangurl:

Can we keep this anticipation up until March? It's not often that I was so sure about something :wink2: Baby number 3 is awaited with arms wide open.

It's going to be amazing! :wub2: I hope he includes a song in German too....I loved it when he did a bit of a German song at one of his first gigs in Germany, back in 2007! It sounded amazing.

I am getting really excited now.

I say why not? :wink2: He was also doing a very small bit of "Liebesbotschaft" by Schubert once

("Rauschendes Bächlein, so silbern und hell...) Well, at least it would fit with the topic of love...

I don't really don't mind Mika singing in many different langages, it just adds a new layer/dimension to it :wink2:

He was also doing a very small bit of "Liebesbotschaft" by Schubert once

He sang more from 'Die Forelle' on a radio show. Talking about fish, German language would have totally fitted Lady Jane. It would have still been a great bonus track. :wub2:

maybe it will be included as a bonus track :fisch:

some people have all the luck! :naughty:

He might include a song about a certain GUY, too.... :fisch:

He sang more from 'Die Forelle' on a radio show. Talking about fish, German language would have totally fitted Lady Jane. It would have still been a great bonus track. :wub2:

He might include a song about a certain GUY, too.... :fisch:

:shocked::blink: Guy? as in Guy... laine???? :fangurl:

:roftl:

Seriously, I think it could work well :teehee:. I know I was a bit skeptical about the French at first, but after listening more now and seeing how well it's going, I reckon the other languages are the future...

I'm actually rethinking things right now and going through a bit of a :fangurl: moment and now I think I need a gig ASAP!!!

He is quite good at Spanish... just saying :fisch:

The setlist has been published on the promoter's (?) website.

155B1C394E7197793348D6

Wow :shocked:

I remember talking to John in Vigo, and like 4 hours before the gig we asked if Mika had planned to play "Happy Ending" and John said: "Not even Mika knows what he is playing till 15 minutes before the gig, so...." :roftl: :roftl:

My oh my Sara, haven't seen you this fangurly since well ever:naughty:

:shocked::blink: Guy? as in Guy... laine???? :fangurl:

:roftl:

yes, I am sure we'll have some hidden messages in some of the songs :blush-anim-cl:

This Mika drought brings the best out of everyone :pinkbow:

There's always Korea, oh decadent one. I hear he'll be playing Loverboy. :fisch:

Don't say that :roftl: You know how bad I can get.

LA, anyone??? :blush-anim-cl: I decided to go on that trip literally 23 hours before my plane left!!

Oh yes, I would love to get " Die Forelle " as a bonus track on the new album. Good choice Sariflor!

You laugh, but I think it would be good :teehee:

Reading through this thread makes me go all :fangurl:

Can we keep this anticipation up until March? It's not often that I was so sure about something. Baby number 3 is awaited with arms wide open.

I say why not? He was also doing a very small bit of "Liebesbotschaft" by Schubert once

("Rauschendes Bächlein, so silbern und hell...) Well, at least it would fit with the topic of love...

I don't really don't mind Mika singing in many different langages, it just adds a new layer/dimension to it

Thanks for posting that, Marion. These videos (from that particular time) fill me with a weird sense of nostalgia, i don't know what it is. I love them. This was just after the Dusseldorf gig wasn't it? :wub2:

It was the first time I went abroad to a gig with tons of random people I had never met before :roftl:.

He is quite good at Spanish... just saying

Wow

I remember talking to John in Vigo, and like 4 hours before the gig we asked if Mika had planned to play "Happy Ending" and John said: "Not even Mika knows what he is playing till 15 minutes before the gig, so...."

Yeah, erm, preparation again??

:naughty: You clearly didn't look properly then :shun: I've been pretty annoying fangurling away about plenty of things! Like my tshirt without going any further :lmfao:

In fact, here is the moment that sparked my fangurliness :roftl::

[YOUTUBE]GbQPgsafAEo[/YOUTUBE]

:naughty: You clearly didn't look properly then :shun: I've been pretty annoying fangurling away about plenty of things! Like my tshirt without going any further :lmfao:

In fact, here is the moment that sparked my fangurliness :roftl::

[YOUTUBE]GbQPgsafAEo[/YOUTUBE]

:lmfao: of all the :fangurl: moment you've had, this has to be one of the best! that's the one i remember the most!

More like Lover MAN - this one is in love!! So obvious - it must be so exhausting for him to keep it under wraps. I would think he spends so much time and energy doing just that. I wish he could be free and just own it. Nothing would be greater than to see him being affectionate and loving with someone besides his family (which is really amazing nowadays).

I agree with you. He is becoming more romantic on stage and has given more than just a subtle hint about being "kind of in love" and I do think that he is, deffinately, not "kind of."

I want Mika to do a song in Japanese :mf_rosetinted: But as he's going to be in Korea I think he should sing a Korean song. I love Korean music so one of my favourite artists singing a Korean song would just make me go :fangurl:

Only after he has sung something in Italian first. :shun: That's the language that suits him best after English and German.:blush-anim-cl:

Archived