The Origin Of Love

Mikabéa

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely he will get his ass to #1 in France with the album, if only the french version will have the bonuses, I´m sure many people will buy that version...

And if Karen is one of those bonuses, count me in :mf_rosetinted:

that would be fantastic news :biggrin2:

that would be fantastic news :biggrin2:

It´ll be for sure even if hardcore as us don´t buy that version :aah:

What I was trying to say is: If the french version has the same songs as the spanish one, and also Karen and EMD, I think I won´t buy the spanish version but the french one... and I´m Spanish... so... I wouldn´t help that much to make him #1 in my country :aah:

:thumb_yello:

I'm worried about what I read in that information, just "French version will contain some titles exclusive bonuses"..:boxed: that means that Karen won't be in english version? :dunno:

I see, I'll have to buy both versions :mf_rosetinted:

I reckon there will be a deluxe edition.

I don't want him to hurry to meet some random deadline, I just want him to get it done to his satisfaction...and to get his ass to #1:teehee: About 5 times with this album.:aah:

+1

:thumb_yello:

March is sooner than I would have expected...I remember in 2009 waiting for the release of TBWKTM, we saw on a wikipedia entry it would be released in September, and we all thought we wouldn't survive the year....but it's over 2 years since that album, and I guess we survived.

I don't want him to hurry to meet some random deadline, I just want him to get it done to his satisfaction...and to get his ass to #1:teehee: About 5 times with this album.:aah:

Totally agree! Mika, take your time, but get your ass to #1 ! :yay:

we may also get a few singles out before the release of the album... like with WAG in 2009 :blush-anim-cl: