The Origin Of Love

Mikabéa

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree! Mika, take your time, but get your ass to #1 ! :yay:

we may also get a few singles out before the release of the album... like with WAG in 2009 :blush-anim-cl:

yeah we all know how that turned out :naughty:

anyway, thanks for the news! ...I still hate the title though :roftl:

Huh.. March.. I will have happy bday month. :teehee::das:

I was expecting it to be out in April, so MARCH IS GOOOOD!!! 6 months away though :aah:

It's kind of near my birthday, so I will be happy :teehee:

My bday's in March as well hehehe so this will definitely be the ultimate bday gift! Can hardly wait!

Me too! Most epic birthday pressie ever:roftl:

I'm a March b-day person too, high five! I know what I want for my birthday now.

MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:excite:

March rocks, happy bday to me too :glasses2::das:

(hope it comes at least in 3rd)

CAN'T WAIT!!!

:excite: :excite: :excite: :excite:

Question for you all:teehee: who do you think the collaborators Mika was talking about will be?:teehee:

I'm hoping that Brian May plays guitar on one of the tracks :)

I'm also really curious about his collaboration with Pharrell, think their styles and voices would match up smoothly!

Question for you all:teehee: who do you think the collaborators Mika was talking about will be?:teehee:

He already mentioned several people he'd be collaborating with but if there is one member of Queen appearing on the album I'd actually prefer Roger Taylor. :teehee: Using his falsetto on one of the tracks would totally fit the electro pop style Mika is planning for the album.

Edited by suzie

I'm also really curious about his collaboration with Pharrell, think their styles and voices would match up smoothly!

Did he work with Pharrell? I hope they will do something like I'm A Slave For You:biggrin2:

Did he work with Pharrell? I hope they will do something like I'm A Slave For You:biggrin2:

I think he said it will be a duet. I'm not sure what type but perhaps more like Madonna's Give it 2 Me, as that is electropop, whilst Britney's song is more R&B.

At least the acronym makes a word:mf_rosetinted:Tool (took me 3 weeks to realise but whatever...)

Not like TBWKTM...

Thats REALLY important when choosing an album title:mf_rosetinted:

I forgot about the real name of the album after I read the acronym TOOL :aah:

He already mentioned several people he'd be collaborating with but if there is one member of Queen appearing on the album I'd actually prefer Roger Taylor. :teehee: Using his falsetto on one of the tracks would totally fit the electro pop style Mika is planning for the album.

Yeah, that would be awesome! I love Roger's voice. I actually have his solo albums and they're really good. :)