Mika and Carla Bruni on Michel Legrand's Christmas Album

BiaIchihara

o my what's wrong with me?? just heard this for the first time and i don't hate it - not the most inspired remix but i can def hear meeks' voice and it sounds just :mf_lustslow:

I like this song too, no problem :aah::aah::aah:

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this song too, no problem :aah::aah::aah:

finally!! :aah:

i won't say i like the song - the music on it is horrible..but i wish i had some software that would erase it and just leave mika's voice, then i can prove to everyone that it's a cool cover..

finally!! :aah:

i won't say i like the song - the music on it is horrible..but i wish i had some software that would erase it and just leave mika's voice, then i can prove to everyone that it's a cool cover..

Indeed, if we could hear the vocal, it would be fantastic. It's just that Armand when nuts doing the mix, drowning it out!:emot-sad:

Armand? wow! you know alot more about this album then i do! :aah:

Who is Armand?

armand van helden! so that's who to blame!:wags_finger:

didn't know who armand was til i googled it..apparently it was a collab for this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/established1967/feature/40artists.shtml

unlike some of the other artistes mika didn't do an interview about his cover...prolly cos this was his expression when he heard the finished version :yikes:

:naughty:

I agree with you (almost) all. This song is pretty unbearable :naughty:

The other cover I have a problem with is Just Can't Get Enough

Not much because of Mika but more because of the kind of rap (:boxed:) that Samantha and Saranayde are singing in the middle of the song

I don't get it, it ruins everything :dunno:

Edited by francoise

armand van helden! so that's who to blame!:wags_finger:

didn't know who armand was til i googled it..apparently it was a collab for this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/established1967/feature/40artists.shtml

unlike some of the other artistes mika didn't do an interview about his cover...prolly cos this was his expression when he heard the finished version :yikes:

:naughty:

He did do a soundbite for it, which got played on R1.

From what I remember, he said that when they heard who they were collaborating with, Mikey got quite excited as Armand Van Helden is one of his favourite dj's.

No posting of the song file. This CD is/will be available to buy.

Yay! I just bought Vive le vent from my local iTunes! I checked it only a couple of days ago and couldn't find it (songs like this can't always be found in my country). It was available now :biggrin2:

I have still not decided if I should order the whole album or not...

i can't buy on amazon uk or france - "geographical restrictions" :bleh:

and it seems i'm only able to buy the whole album on itunes, not just the one song...:sneaky2:

I got Vive le Vent on iTunes, but my connection dropped out as it was downloading, and it didn't download although they still charged me:aah:

I got Vive le Vent on iTunes, but my connection dropped out as it was downloading, and it didn't download although they still charged me:aah:

That happened to me before, and I wrote an email to Apple. 'Steve' emailed me back detailing what to do. I got the song, but was a bit disconcerted, as he was acting awfully chummy in his email. But anyways, DON'T LET THE SONG GO WITHOUT A FIGHT. :biggrin2:

The other cover I have a problem with is Just Can't Get Enough

Not much because of Mika but more because of the kind of rap (:boxed:) that Samantha and Saranayde are singing in the middle of the song

I don't get it, it ruins everything :dunno:

YES yes yes. I love the rest of the song, but the rap part is totally pointless and doesn't go well with the song. :sneaky2::sneaky2:

It's probably still there waiting to be downloaded. :thumb_yello:

That happened to me before, and I wrote an email to Apple. 'Steve' emailed me back detailing what to do. I got the song, but was a bit disconcerted, as he was acting awfully chummy in his email. But anyways, DON'T LET THE SONG GO WITHOUT A FIGHT. :biggrin2:

Going to do that, and get it back :biggrin2:

really?..:aah:

mayb i'm doing something wrong, will try again...

Anyway you guys are lucky. I have no technical possibility to download from iTunes at all. They don'y have my country in the list.:boxed: And nothing can be done :dunno: