Mika and Carla Bruni on Michel Legrand's Christmas Album

BiaIchihara

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! i love this song,the music is SUPER AMAZING,the back up sounds r just awesome:trumpet and mika's voice makes it THE BEST!:mf_lustslow: this is the first time i can feel the real rhythm and make me so FRESH!::mf_boff:

the begining sounds a bit... i don't know... tribal or something :blink: what's that all about? but then Mika starts singing :wub2: & i had to force myself to notice the music. it's not usually the style of music i'd listen to, but i think Mika has a voice that goes well with pretty much any style.

the begining sounds a bit... i don't know... tribal or something :blink: what's that all about? but then Mika starts singing :wub2: & i had to force myself to notice the music. it's not usually the style of music i'd listen to, but i think Mika has a voice that goes well with pretty much any style.

+1

when I heard the beginning I thought it was a wrong song I`m listening too:teehee:

but then it is simply amazing. *_*

his voice fits perfectly

I think thats what my little sister meant when she said it sounded 'African' :aah: I didnt think so but after she said it I was like *oh, it kinda does* :teehee::aah:

I love it!!.....I' mustve replayed it 3786836 times already

(But I still havent learnt it yet :mf_rosetinted: )

I keep listening to the 1 minute track on Michel Legrand site over and over again it's simply brilliant!!! His voice sounds so amazing and beautiful:wub2:

Cant wait to hear the entire song on Monday:biggrin2:

Heard it 10 times in a row :mf_rosetinted: and I soooooooo love it!!!

This song reminds me the moment that I heard Mika's song for the first time. Mika's voice itself is simply a treasure from heaven. He amazes me every time...

How could this guy born in Beirut, 18th August 1983? :mf_rosetinted::wub2: it's simply a miracle :aah:

Heard it 10 times in a row :mf_rosetinted: and I soooooooo love it!!!

:thumb_yello: +1

This song reminds me the moment that I heard Mika's song for the first time. Mika's voice itself is simply a treasure from heaven. He amazes me every time...

How could this guy born in Beirut, 18th August 1983? :mf_rosetinted::wub2: it's simply a miracle :aah:

I am with you totaly :wub2: :wub2:

:mf_lustslow: