Mika new spokesperson for Lozza glasses

Nezza

Article in Italian : Da cantante a designer

Mika fa gli occhiali per Lozza

http://www.ecodibergamo.it/stories/Moda%20e%20Tendenze/325991_mika_designer_per_lozza/

Da cantante a designer, di occhiali per di più. Mika debutta per il Sun 2013 come fashion designer di una special edition di occhiali per Lozza, ideata direttamente da lui in stretta collaborazione con il Gruppo De Rigo.

Per il suo nuovo «incarico», Mika ha puntato sulla ricerca e su uno stile «senza tempo»: le finiture pregiate in legno dei motoscafi Riva, i sedili in morbida pelle e le cromature lucenti delle Aston Martin anni '50 sono le sue principali fonti di ispirazione per una capsule collection attualissima pur essendo dal sapore retrò. Tre i modelli di occhiali da sole ideati, dove è il legno l'elemento protagonista che fa da trait d'union.

Inoltre, da sempre affascinato dalle icone di riferimento del cinema – come ben dimostra il suo primo singolo Grace Kelly – Mika prende spunto da alcune scene di vecchi film e da grandi attori come James Dean e Audrey Hepburn che facevano dell'occhiale un accessorio in grado di sedurre. Ecco dunque che due dei tre nuovi occhiali Lozza by Mika racchiudono un originale concept «poetry»: un messaggio segreto è inciso all'interno delle aste, da condividere solo con la persona giusta e al momento opportuno. Grande ricerca anche per il packaging: la custodia dei nuovi occhiali è in pelle e richiama lo stile british delle storiche valigie globetrotter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Mika - Lozza Sunglasses Competition

[YOUTUBE]8zNCcbkdDoc[/YOUTUBE]

Funny competiton :thumb_yello: I love, and need, sunglasses - and have LOTS of, from the cheapest to Versace :teehee: But I'd really love one of these Lozza glasses - designed by MIKA :wub2:

Love,love

me

He looks to me really dull, thin and pale, not exciting at all... and his laugh is so fake... also on the other video.:dunno: I don't know, maybe it's just me, but that is not MIKA I know of :no:

You know, I was getting that vibe too. I'm getting the feeling he's not that into it.

The fuss over his "long curls" is funny because I remember the first time he cut his hair to be this short and everyone flipped out. Oh he's changing, oh his hair is too short, oh he's losing his uniqueness. Now everyone is celebrating. :roftl:

Mika is always lovely but personally I have preferred his hair a bit straighter lately and the curls are not as flattering as they once were, especially since his hair is still short IMO.

The fuss over his "long curls" is funny because I remember the first time he cut his hair to be this short and everyone flipped out. Oh he's changing, oh his hair is too short, oh he's losing his uniqueness. Now everyone is celebrating. :roftl:

Mika is always lovely but personally I have preferred his hair a bit straighter lately and the curls are not as flattering as they once were, especially since his hair is still short IMO.

Agreed. He's just so classy with his straighter hair! :teehee:

You know, I was getting that vibe too. I'm getting the feeling he's not that into it.

Maybe there is a limit how much to get excited about promoting a pair (three pairs?) of sun glasses :teehee: I love the idea behind the glasses though, I think it's brilliant! I might send an entry for the competition, even though I'm sadly not artistic at all.

And curls :wub2:

Personally, I think he's just as cute as ever, and as for being dull or giving a fake laugh, not to sound rude but I don't think so. He constantly describes himself as a naturally shy person when not in his performing sort of mood and while we all love him when he's energetic and bubbly (which I think is most of the time when we see him in videos and such), he's not going to be bouncing around whooping it up at all times. He still seems happy to me, just mellow. That's just my opinion. :)

I'd be more concerned about him "selling out" by becoming part of some advertising campaign--NOT that I'm saying that's happening, I'm just pointing out that I would have thought that was something more pressing to be worried about. I usually **** an eyebrow skeptically when a celebrity becomes a face or spokesperson for something, but I feel like in Mika's case he picks up projects because he wants to and not because there's a price tag attached. (And hey, I'm not a man but if those Hugo Boss ads had run in the States I may well have bought myself a bottle of cologne hehehe...) ;)

I have never seen any evidence ever that Mika is shy and I don't care how many times he says it, I don't believe him. :naughty: Sometimes I think he characterizes normal human behaviour as extraordinary when it's just what most people experience. I'm pretty sure anyone who is not Brad Pitt or Madonna is going to be nervous at the Vanity Fair Oscars party for instance but every time I've seen him he has been the centre of attention and has no problem interacting with strangers and holding court, which is more than I can say for myself and most of the people I know.

As for the video...maybe he had to record 10 times to get it right so he got bored/stiff/whatever. Not that I thought it was unusual. He seems fine to me. :dunno:

Personally, I think he's just as cute as ever, and as for being dull or giving a fake laugh, not to sound rude but I don't think so. He constantly describes himself as a naturally shy person when not in his performing sort of mood and while we all love him when he's energetic and bubbly (which I think is most of the time when we see him in videos and such), he's not going to be bouncing around whooping it up at all times. He still seems happy to me, just mellow. That's just my opinion. :)

I'd be more concerned about him "selling out" by becoming part of some advertising campaign--NOT that I'm saying that's happening, I'm just pointing out that I would have thought that was something more pressing to be worried about. I usually **** an eyebrow skeptically when a celebrity becomes a face or spokesperson for something, but I feel like in Mika's case he picks up projects because he wants to and not because there's a price tag attached. (And hey, I'm not a man but if those Hugo Boss ads had run in the States I may well have bought myself a bottle of cologne hehehe...) ;)

Hah, that's funny, my post was censored because I used the word "C.O.C.K"in proper context [to raise your eyebrow] and not in a way to refer to a bodily part...*facepalm*

~~Although, I see your point, in the "Official Backstage Video" I'd say he was being pretty flat lol.

haha lol:aah:

Yeah I see your point also:wink2:

mika is ok....:teehee: I trust him, it's just not suit him that kind of stuff, not natural..

ANYWAY, I want these glasses :mikacool:

:huglove:

Maybe there is a limit how much to get excited about promoting a pair (three pairs?) of sun glasses :teehee: I love the idea behind the glasses though, I think it's brilliant! I might send an entry for the competition, even though I'm sadly not artistic at all.

And curls :wub2:

I'll have to listen to the video again later on: I thought he said there were 3 red sunglasses and 3 blue sunglasses :teehee:. Did I get it wrong?

I'll have to listen to the video again later on: I thought he said there were 3 red sunglasses and 3 blue sunglasses :teehee:. Did I get it wrong?

Yes,there are 3 of both colours:thumb_yello: