Mika new spokesperson for Lozza glasses

Nezza

Congratulations Rose :yay: I am so delighted for you - what was your entry?

Thank you everyone. Was quite surprised to make the shortlist. Then went for a nap, and woke up to find out I won a pair.

My entry is the one that says "If you could see what I could see- you'd be smitten too". I was racking my brain for a while to think of something that could be personal, that might fit on the inside of the stems of a pair of sunglasses. Then one morning I was doing some job search, and that popped in my head. Inspiration comes from the strangest of places:naughty:

Thank you everyone. Was quite surprised to make the shortlist. Then went for a nap, and woke up to find out I won a pair.

My entry is the one that says "If you could see what I could see- you'd be smitten too". I was racking my brain for a while to think of something that could be personal, that might fit on the inside of the stems of a pair of sunglasses. Then one morning I was doing some job search, and that popped in my head. Inspiration comes from the strangest of places:naughty:

That's great - well done :thumb_yello:

Congrats !! Even if I don't know what smitten means lol.

Yes, inspiration really is a funny thing - this is great, congrats!:thumb_yello:

You are very lucky - and maybe wearing this special pair of sunglasses will bring you even more bright ideas :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

I really liked that one. :teehee: Reminded me of something Mika would say. :mikacool: bro.

• 1 month later...

LOZZA's facebook

309918_539611212744343_1352862703_n.png

e65f9582cec111e2ac5022000a9f18b3_7.jpg

c82c073acec111e29cc922000aaa090c_7.jpg

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 41m

The inside (side 2...)

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 42m

The inside (side 1...)

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 47m

Mel and her Mika Lozza's. chillin

e3e244e0cec011e2af2c220.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

VIDEO :

YACHT from Mika Limited Edition 2013

Anche quest'anno Mika non smette di stupirci con un nuovo occhiale dal gusto retrò, ispirato al design degli yacht anni '70. Un modello realizzato interamente in legno, con inserti in pelle e metallo, prezioso nei dettagli e unico nel suo genere.

RE-uploaded to YouTube

[YOUTUBE]wRed0SF7F4w[/YOUTUBE]