Mika new spokesperson for Lozza glasses

Nezza

To me it looks like a mascara commercial :roftl: I would like to know what brand they used :mf_rosetinted:

Seriously! How can I make my eyelashes look like that? :mf_lustslow:

I love the photo and glasses, but that light blue spot in his hair where dark blue should be showing through is a bit distracting. :teehee:

Seriously! How can I make my eyelashes look like that? :mf_lustslow:

I love the photo and glasses, but that light blue spot in his hair where dark blue should be showing through is a bit distracting. :teehee:

So the editor of these photos didn't quite ace this one either... :naughty:

I can't help but feel a bit sorry for him/her. I don't know why. :roftl:

• 3 weeks later...

On Lozza's Facebook:

"Londra, Barcellona e Milano. Abbiamo girato l’Europa, è stata dura ma anche molto divertente. Finalmente siamo pronti per mostrarvi la campagna pubblicitaria più attesa dell’anno. Are you ready? Mika+Lozza part 1"

London, Barcelona and Milan. We traveled around all the Europe, it was hard but also very funny. We are finally ready to show you the most eagerly awaited campaign of the year. Are you ready? Mika + Lozza Part 1

425809_333768809995252_186816601357141_971574_1130598797_n.jpg

edit: did you notice? The photoshopping improved on that picture! haha

Yes it was the first thing I noticed. :roftl:

The girl has an amazing eye colour.

I really prefer the top glasses for Mika's face but they don't look even remotely 70s. I really don't get this campaign. :naughty:

The microphone on the right cracked me up, it looks like it's coming from inside of his shirt. :roftl:

Two-coloured eyes for the win! Mine are similar but they're more green than blue. :teehee:

Is it just me, or does the right side of his chest look REALLY bulky :aah:

On Lozza's Facebook:

"Londra, Barcellona e Milano. Abbiamo girato l’Europa, è stata dura ma anche molto divertente. Finalmente siamo pronti per mostrarvi la campagna pubblicitaria più attesa dell’anno. Are you ready? Mika+Lozza part 1"

London, Barcelona and Milan. We traveled around all the Europe, it was hard but also very funny. We are finally ready to show you the most eagerly awaited campaign of the year. Are you ready? Mika + Lozza Part 1

425809_333768809995252_186816601357141_971574_1130598797_n.jpg

there's definitely something wrong with his upper lip here :blink:

• 1 month later...