Mika new spokesperson for Lozza glasses

Nezza

ohhhhhh yes..the only reason...and....as you can see he's really talented here in this very pic...look...look how he holds his own hand high :mf_rosetinted:

yes. and... you can see he is a good musician too... look at his shirt... only a guy who has spent the last year in the studio, working non-stopping could wear such a disgusting t-shirt...:mf_rosetinted:

yes. and... you can see he is a good musician too... look at his shirt... only a guy who has spent the last year in the studio, working non-stopping could wear such a disgusting t-shirt...:mf_rosetinted:

Gosh! It is the chickeniest t-shirt ever! It's so transparent that my imagination goes wild :blush-anim-cl:

He's showing us all how he can count to five. :mf_rosetinted:

huumm...you're right...could be too :naughty:

lol! but it's a bit transparent :mikadas:

so...5 points...and that's why the pose with his hand :mikasweat:

:lmfao:

:mikacool:

:aah: haha!!! :roftl: so true!!

the funny thing is that t-shirt is probably designer & cost like 200 pounds or something :teehee::aah:

• 2 weeks later...

From Lozza's FB page:

"In attesa di vederlo salire sul palco di Vigevano il 24 luglio, Mika continua a dare sue notizie ai fan italiani dalle pagine di Repubblica XL. Questo mese ci parla di come è iniziata la sua carriera, degli amici che ha sempre avuto accanto e...del suo ultimo album. Ve lo siete perso? Niente paura, siete ancora in tempo."

Edited by krysady

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Are you joking right now!?

I would be all over this. MIKA and glasses.

Mika IN glasses.

Is this heaven!? Favourite.

I'm going to be an optometrist. I swear I wouldn't be able to compose myself if I had to look into Mika's eyes :blush-anim-cl:

This is fantastic!