Mika performing 3 March 2012/nominated - Victoires de la musique (French award)

skiwi

Anyway, I'm glad to see Mika nominated at the "victoire de la Musique", because it's a relatively more "serious" competition than the NRJ music awards (according to me of course :mf_rosetinted:), and it's not that usual to see "non french" artists at this ceremony. :thumb_yello:

Didn't expect that at all! Would be great if he wins... For people who wouldn't know, the 'Victoires de la Musique' are the equivalent of the Brits in the UK :biggrin2::wink2:

Didnt know that! That means it's an even bigger honor for him to be nominated (and hopefully win) this award:thumb_yello:

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is he going to be at this, as on the video interview, he said he was going back to finish the album in 3 days. Which means he won't be in France.

Well, ceremony will take place only on March 3rd and he said he will finish the album at the end of February. So it's possible he will return to France :original:

Well, ceremony will take place only on March 3rd and he said he will finish the album at the end of February. So it's possible he will return to France :original:

Ahhh, I thought the ceremony was on Feb 3rd!

So he could well be there then:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

He will be on stage!!!!!

and will sing "Elle me dit"

From Twitter:

labelbarclay Label Barclay

Pour les fans des Mika, entre autres, il sera sur le plateau des Victoires de la Musique le 3 mars pour interpréter "Elle me dit" #VDLM2012

He will be on stage!!!!!

From Twitter:

Pour les fans des Mika, entre autres, il sera sur le plateau des Victoires de la Musique le 3 mars pour interpréter "Elle me dit" #VDLM2012

Just read that on twitter!!! Such exciting news :biggrin2:

He will be on stage!!!!!

From Twitter:

Thank you :biggrin2: another exciting night :wub2: can we watch online? :wink2:

He will be on stage!!!!!

From Twitter:

Mika on French TV again! and again an award show.. Let's hope he'll win there too. Thanks Skiwi :thumb_yello:

He will be on stage!!!!!

From Twitter:

Oh, that's great news. Thanks for posting. :huglove:

Do you know if non French people can vote?

Archived